Introduce Yourself! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » The Corner » Introductions
Shellby
Shellby Jan 2 '15
Please take a moment and introduce yourself here =)
Share:
Shellby
Shellby Jan 3 '15
I am an avid Scrapper and have been digi scrapping for 2 years in May. I tried to digi scrap a couple times throughout the years but this time it stuck! I love it! I am a SAHM to a wonderful 2 and a half year old boy. I also have three furbabies who star in my layouts as well. Soon we will be moving back to my hometown in FL. I can't wait. I am definitely a beach girl!
Kimber Marie
Kimber Marie Jan 4 '15
I first discovered digiscrapping while searching for free clipart for card making. It took awhile for me to actually dip my toes into the water but once I did back in 2010 I didn't do much until suddenly it all came together for me in the beginning of 2011 and I haven't looked back since. I still enjoy my paper crafts. I can't see myself ever giving it up as I love the feel of all my bits and pieces. I am a SAHM to one and a recent widow. Losing my husband a few weeks ago has put a damper on my scrapping but soon my main man will be willing to have photos taken again plus we have three furbabies who don't mind the camera every now and then.
dagi
dagi Jan 4 '15
hi! I am Dagi :). have been digi scrpraping since 2008 and I have also recently started designing templates under the name Dagi's Temp-tations. good luck with your new adventure, Shellby! I am happy to be a part of it :)
The Forum post is edited by dagi Jan 4 '15
Melanie Uhlemann
Melanie Uhlemann Jan 4 '15
Hi all together, I am Melly! 40-years-old mom of three (20/16/14), married with the best hubby alive and leader of a little crowd of pets.
I love it to - - - oh oh, long list: photograph, scrap, read, cook, bake, playing darts, having long walks with my dogs, cuddling my cats, beeing crazy ...and and and

Happy of this new place, so a big big HURRAYYYYY on Shellby!

Let´s have fun all together,
hugs
Melly
Ricki Ohana
Ricki Ohana Jan 4 '15
Hi girls! I am Ricki and am happy to be here :)
I'm 55 years old and we have nine darling grand-kids. Plus two four legged 'babies' :). My passion for digi scrapping has been going strong for ten years and I love every minute.
Thank you Shellby, looking forward to a fun time!
StephanieH
StephanieH Jan 4 '15
Hey everyone. I'm Stephanie and I've been digi scrapping since May 2013 (so not very long at all). I have an awesome hubby who cooks for me (I hate to cook) and two awesome kids. Danielle (21) and Matthew (18). Both of them are in college now, so we have an empty nest of sorts. We have two spoiled rotten furbabies that make it into my layouts sometimes. 

Thanks for Shellby for starting this and filling a need in the community.

Lins
Lins Jan 4 '15
Hi

My name is Lindsay, Lins for short. I am from south africa and married and no children but I have a whole bunch of furbabies.I'm also a designer at mymemories 

msbrad
msbrad Jan 4 '15
Hi all- Michelle here. I've worn many different hats in the 10 years I've been around digi and love to scrap and share my LO's.

All the best of luck Shelby with your new site.
m
Murmer
Murmer Jan 4 '15
Hi! I am Amber.  I have been scrapping for about 3 years and I really love to do it when I have time around being the mama to 2 adorable babies (can I call a 7 year old and 5 year old babies still).  I also love to read and we are crazy Disney people who go lots and lots.
IvoryKeys
IvoryKeys Jan 4 '15
Hi!  I'm Susan and I have been digiscrapping since 2007 (I think).  My husband and I have 3 children (14, 10, 6) and are both teachers and 3 cats.  I'm glad to see a new site!  Thanks for doing this, Shelby!
Lori Dean Gaudreau
Lori Dean Gaudreau Jan 4 '15
Hey everyone! Lori here (lorigaud is the username I go by pretty much everywhere). I have digiscrapped for a number of years, although I took a couple of years off in the middle. I have 3 teenage boys and a black lab that live with me. :) 

So excited for your new digi adventure, Shellby! 

AnikA
AnikA Jan 5 '15
Hi, I´m Astrid but AnikA in the digiworld,  digiscrapper since 2008 and totaly addicted. I ´m from Germany, married and have 2 kids (18 and 15).
Great to have a new open community, can´t wait to get to know you all a little better.
AStrid
Alta
Alta Jan 5 '15
Hello: I have been a scrapper for a few years, love makeing layouts and siggies. I have 4 children and 5 grandchildren who I love to spoil :) Looking forward to getting to know some of you, and learn a few things along the way.... Have a great day! :)
scrappycath
scrappycath Jan 5 '15
Hi! iIve been a crafter for many years. Mostly a paper scrapper/crafter, I slowly became a hybrid artist. I dabble in digi scrapping too.  I don't do nearly enough scrapping!  I have so many photos and no time to get to them.  Some day!  Glad to be hear and meet all of you!

Deanna
Deanna Jan 5 '15
Thanks Shelby for the neat place!  I'm Deanna--and I digi-scrap.  I've been married for 50 years, have 4 grown and married children, and 18 grandchildren.  The 18 grandchildren are the subjects of most of my layouts!!  We also have two dogs--one just happened by recently.  Our little dog is a King Charles spaniel mix, and our bigger dog is a male cocker spaniel--Molly the little dog is 15 years old, and Henry, the bigger dog, is older also, but we don't know how old he is.. 
Debora de Krom
Debora de Krom Jan 6 '15
Hi I'm Debora (aka boba80)

I started digiscrapping in 2010 after my two twinboys were born.
I'm married (in march we celebrate our 12,5 years anniversary) and work part-time as a nurse in a hospital.
I live in Rotterdam (the Netherlands).
Great to have an open gallery..
Lor
Lor Jan 7 '15
Hello! Laurie(a/k/a Lor) here.  I'm a digi scrappin' and photo snappin' gal from Wisconsin.  I'm married and have one beautiful teen daughter Emma, and house full of critters (2 cats, 1 dog, 1 beardy and 1 frog), all of which are scrapped over and over again! Otherwise, in my spare time I'm a Paralegal and Office Manger at law firm.
Shellby
Shellby Jan 7 '15

Quote from Lor Hello! Laurie(a/k/a Lor) here.  I'm a digi scrappin' and photo snappin' gal from Wisconsin.  I'm married and have one beautiful teen daughter Emma, and house full of critters (2 cats, 1 dog, 1 beardy and 1 frog), all of which are scrapped over and over again! Otherwise, in my spare time I'm a Paralegal and Office Manger at law firm.

Welcome! Glad you found us! I hope your spare time activities leave enough time to scrap!
Shellby
Shellby Jan 7 '15

Quote from Debora de Krom Hi I'm Debora (aka boba80)

I started digiscrapping in 2010 after my two twinboys were born.
I'm married (in march we celebrate our 12,5 years anniversary) and work part-time as a nurse in a hospital.
I live in Rotterdam (the Netherlands).
Great to have an open gallery..

Welcome! Nice to meet you! I have always wanted to go to the Netherlands! I am a huge fan of tulips. Congrats on the upcoming anniversary!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »
This topic is sticky

Spotlight

Thanks for all your awesome Layouts! Please keep spreading the word. I know I haven't been as active as I would have liked to but I had a good reason =)
photo 6 days old..jpg
'':
fade
slide
Rating: