Introduce Yourself! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » The Corner » Introductions
Brandi Ulrich Amunrud
Hi guys- I'm Brandi from Montana :) I'm a happily married mom of 2 grown girls-even though they both still live with me- and CT for Simple Girl Scraps and JB Studio. Digi scrapping gives me something to do when I suffer from insomnia and when everyone is gone from the house.
twizzle
twizzle Jan 9 '15
Hello everyone

My name is Chris Allport and I have been digiscrapping since 2008 but it is only in the last few years that I have been working on Creative Teams.

I am a retired secretary, married to my wonderful husband Richard for nearly 45 years. We live just outside London and have two children and three little grandsons - who are the main focus of my scrapping.

It is nice to see some familiar faces here.
Tammy
Tammy Jan 10 '15
What a fantastic idea for an open forum and gallery!! Thanks, Shelby. I'm Tammy from Washington state. I've been digiscrapping since December of 2008. I'm hooked!! :)

I am a stay at home homeschooling Mom - down to the last son now. I am married to my best friend for 33 years. Together we have 7 sons, 3 grandsons (and a grandbaby due in early August), and 3 daughters-in-love (and another joining the family in August, too!).

I love to read, hike, take photos, and digiscrap. And those are in no particular order. :)
blondy
blondy Jan 11 '15
Hi...I am Susan and have been digi scrapping since 2009. I used to paper scrap but discovered digi when looking online for tutorials for PSE. I still make greeting cards by hand when time permits.
Hubby and I have two grown sons (1 married), 4 grandchildren and 6 cats.
So happy to discover a new place...thanks Shelby!
Melanie Uhlemann
Melanie Uhlemann Jan 12 '15
So amazing how fast this new community grows, I really hope it will become more active! Welcome to everybody here, let´s rock this place!
Shellby
Shellby Jan 12 '15
Keep Spreading the Word! I am so happy to have everyone here!
Jean
Jean Jan 14 '15
Hi All. I'm Jean and I live in Alabama, USA. I'm Mom to 3 grown sons and Gramma to 4, 2 girls and 2 boys who live in Texas and Washington State. I've been digi-scrapping for about 5 years.
Pippin
Pippin Jan 14 '15

Hi everyone! Pia/Pippin here, from northern Sweden. Living here in the middle of the wilderness with my hubby and dog. Been digiscrapping for 2,5 years now and love it.

Kathy
Kathy Jan 14 '15

Hello, Hi, and Hey!

My name is Kathy and I am a Home School tutor-teacher.  LOVE what I do and only started digi scrap in July of 2014.  I am ADDICTED...fought it for a long time as a traditional scrapper for about 7 years...but now I am not sure why :)  I have 2 daughters and 1 grandson as well as 2 dogs. 

I live just about 6 hours north of Disneyland to which I've had an annual pass for 15 years and spent 13 of those New Year eves at....even owned a high end Disney collectable business for 7 (closed because of the crash).  My grandson watches Mickey on his iPad for hours a day in many languages.  Its easy to say we are a Disney family. 

Looking forward to posting here...sometimes all the rules get confusing and its important to share with people who understand our addiction :)

Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!!

ScrapbyYvonne
ScrapbyYvonne Jan 14 '15
Hello my name is Yvonne i´m from germany, have a great forum here.
roxana
roxana Jan 14 '15
Hi! My name is Roxana and go by roxanamdm mostly everywhere. Ive been digiscrapping since around 2008. Im married, for 18 years last November and have a 10 years old boy. I have a degree in Civil Engineering but nowadays Im taking jewelry classes instead, silver and gold, and who knows maybe I can start a small business some time soon. Im from Lima, Peru.
Sarah
Sarah Jan 17 '15
Hello, i am Sarah, in forums sarahm172. I am 33 years old and come from germany. I am married and have 3 childs, Lukas 10, Lilly 5 and lena is 3 years old.
I scrap since 7 -8 years digital.

Nice to meet you
mnjenlittle
mnjenlittle Jan 24 '15
Hi there!  I am mnjenlittle in digiland.  I live in the Twin Cities, Minnesota.  I am a stay at home mom, with now 2 kids going to school full time.  So I am trying not to stay home everyday to digiscrap.  :)  I have finally gotten back into my love of sewing and hoping to get back into some of my other hobbies that have been left on the wayside.  I have lots to scrap this year.  I have a goal of finishing all of 2011 and that is nearly 300 pages.  I am only a little frightened.  hehehe!  I have been digiscrapping for a little while now, maybe 4 years.  My goal is to also learn PSE this year and start scrapping in that.  We'll see.  lol!
kelseyll
kelseyll Jan 24 '15
Hi everyone!  I'm Lisa and go by kelseyll everywhere in the forums.  I design under the name KISS or Kelsey {Inspired} Studios.

I see some familiar names here and am thankful to see another place for us to hang out and meet each other that also has an open gallery!  I love being introduced to new designers and having the direct link to products I want to check out!
lebjs
lebjs Jan 29 '15
Hi I'm Jo (lebjs) and I'm a Kiwi living in Australia. I have been digi-scrapping since 2006 but paper scrapping for much longer.

I'm married and have 2 daughters who are usually star in my layouts. My youngest started High School today!  The eldest is in her second to last year. I'm currently working on their memory books so I'm scrapping layouts from all different ages. It's fun to go back and digi-scrap layouts of older pictures. 

Thank you to susielatte for telling me about this forum. And finally thank you to Shellby for creating it! :)

Vicky
Vicky Feb 5 '15
Hi!  I've been out of the digi scrapping world for awhile and am starting to make my comeback!  :D  I live in NC with my pastor hubby.  We will be married 39 years this May 8th!  We have 4 grown kids and 9 grandkids.
Tammy
Tammy Feb 7 '15

Quote from Vicky Hi!  I've been out of the digi scrapping world for awhile and am starting to make my comeback!  :D  I live in NC with my pastor hubby.  We will be married 39 years this May 8th!  We have 4 grown kids and 9 grandkids.

Hi Vicky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dawn inskip
dawn inskip Mar 23 '15
Hi there!  I'm Dawn - digiscrap addict.  I design and sell at Scrapbookgraphics, but LOVE to scrap just as much =)

So refreshing to have a new nook to share and meet new friends =)
tonisha
tonisha Jun 4 '15
Hi.  My name is Toni (Tonisha in the scrapping world).  I have been digi scrapping for abount 6 years now.  Before that I did the conventional way but just found I ran out of space. Digi scrapping is so much easier, everything is in one place.  I am totally addicted to this.  I also love photography.  My husband and I do wedding and newborn photography as a paying hobby.  I live in Pinetown, South Africa.  I have been married to my DH now for 23 years and we have 2 wonderful adult sons and a beautiful daughter-in-law.  I am also the proud grandmother of a gorgeous little lady, 3 year old Tylann.  I also have 5 furbabies, 3 dogs and 2 cats.
It is so wonderful to find this open gallery and forum. 
Thanks for sharing this space with us.
The Forum post is edited by tonisha Jun 4 '15
Kristina Lee
Kristina Lee Oct 16 '15
Hello ! I am new to this site - brought here by Cynthia Taylor! :) *hugs to her*

I am me....

About me... I am a toddler mom, wife, and full time trainer at an insurance company. My kids are Kaydence: 3, and Rory: 2; husband Jimmy. So you'll see more about them in my LOs, for sure!!

Then I am also a memory keeper, artsy person, loving pretty much any type of craft... my "home" is the Lilypad, as far as my favorite place to be in digi land, but I'm working to get PickleberryPop "up to scratch" so to speak, and it's quickly getting a lot of my time. I have recently joined 3 new Creative Teams, in addition to my first one ever. (So now I am with Created by Jill, Jennifer Labre, Laura Burger and Jumpstart Designs) I tend to like the Grungier/art journal style of scrapping, but also okay with traditional. My username everywhere is KLLee, or klee73010.

I'm currently on a planner kick, I'm sure will be over soon (in fact, i've already given up prettying my planner up, in lieu of making another new project (bullet journal))... Lol. I also love doing ATC swap and pocket letters that we do over on the Lilypad forums....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »
This topic is sticky
'':
fade
slide
Rating: