Introduce Yourself! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » The Corner » Introductions
Shellby
Shellby Nov 3 '15
Welcome Kristina!
Elynnia
Elynnia Jan 18 '16
Hello all! I'm Elizabeth. I've been digi scrapping for a couple years now and am looking forward to exploring this new site!
Kythe
Kythe Jan 21 '16
Hi there, I'm Kythe. I'm a retired teacher and have been digi-scrapping for a few years. Scrapping is a passionate hobby of mine. It's great to have an open gallery which gives members a place to share their artwork. 
boba80
boba80 Mar 4 '16
Hi, I was here before as Debora de Krom, but I couldn't log in anymore so I made a new account.
I'm Debora, 35 years old, happily married and proud mother of two identical 6 year old twinboys
I'm from Rotterdam, the Netherlands and work part-time as a nurse in a hospital.

I realy am a digiscrap addict.
I do a lot of CT work for:

- Angelle Design

- Blue Heart Scraps

- Luv Ewe Designs

- Pixelily Designs

- Wimpychompers

- Mandy King

- Designs by Romajo

- Gotta Pixel Pixel Club -site CT-

- With Love Studio -Store CT-

Lisa
Lisa Mar 6 '16
Hello all!  I'm Lisa, I was a paper scrapper till I went digital in 2009.  I live in southern California with my hubby (of 23 years), son (20), cat (12), puggle (6), and beagle (6).  I love Disneyland, 4-wheeling, traveling and good beer.

Thanks for the open gallery Shellby, love the drop and drag feature!

faith8892
faith8892 Apr 1 '16
Hello! I an Faith - faith8892 around the digital world :-) My husband and I have been married almost 24 years, we have 5 kids and a small farm! Scrapping is my creative outlet and  how I spend my downtime! I have been paper scrapping since 2001 and dabbling in digiscrapping for a few years although I got serious about it in the summer of 2015. Glad to be here! 
Ona
Ona Apr 5 '16
Hi everyone, my name is Ona and am known as wombat146 around the digi world of scrapping :) Have been digi scrapping since 2008 and I live "downunder" on a little property with my partner of 30 years and our 5 little foxie terrors! :) I have recently retired and have 4 grown up adult children and 8 grandchildren, ages ranging from soon to be 19 to 5, (5 boys and 3 girls). I tend to scrap the photos of the granddaughters mostly but the boys are quite happy with that! LOL! Looking forward to getting to know you all. :)
Tinkelbel
Tinkelbel Apr 19 '16
Hi! I'm Anja. I have been a CT member for a lot of designers since 2011, now I work for 4 designers still. As a CT member I have been known around Digiland as Tinkelbel. 

But next to that I have started designing myself! I sell my designs under the name On A Whimsical Adventure at Digital Scrapbooking Studio, The Digichick, Etsy and Creative Market, I've been active for about 10 months now and I love it! 
Scrapbooking really is my passion and although my time is limited now, I still try to scrap as much as I can!

The Forum post is edited by Tinkelbel Apr 19 '16
A-M
A-M Oct 9 '16
I was directed to here by a fellow member of a CT I am a new member of.

I have been digi scrapping since 2008 and in 2009 started dabbling in designing which I still do for a monthly Blog Train I help organise.

I am a  mother to one daughter and grandmother to four precious grandchildren- 3 girls and 1 boy ( my little man - turns two next month)

My husband and I moved to a small country town  in northern New South Wales, Australia, three years ago to be closer to my daughter and love our escape to the country as we are only 25 minutes drive from lovely beaches.   

Shellby
Shellby Oct 14 '16
Welcome A-M!!!
Tammy
Tammy Oct 21 '16
Welcome A-M!! :)
Armygrl
Armygrl Nov 28 '16
Oh wow!  Its cool to see a few names I recognize like Ona and Anja.  I am Lisa, Armygrl throughout digiland.  I've been looking for a new gallery/forum or two join.  I find inspiration in others works and from time to time like to set out of my comfort zone via a challenge.  

I look forward to see all ya'lls lovely creations.

Kathryn
Kathryn Mar 27
Hi, there. My name is Kathryn. I chanced upon your site via some other scrapping friends. Looking forward to browsing the gallery for inspiration. I'm  living in west central Florida (Tampa), l-o-n-g time married and mother of five and grandmother of five. Y'all have a great day.
crystal1972
crystal1972 Apr 7
Hi I'm Cristiana. Italian, 45 years old. I live in the north of Italy with my husband, 1 son, a daughter, 3 cats and 2 dogs.

I discovered digital scrapbooking about 5 years ago and I's still totallly addicted to.

pepsibubbles
pepsibubbles May 22
Hi everyone! I'm Hilary, I'm from the UK. I took the wrong turning and found you lot just lurking in here. I see many faces and names that I recognize. I've been digi scrapping for years. I've got two grown kids one of each kind, five grandkids and two great grandkids. 
Stéphanie
Stéphanie Dec 7
Hello, I'm Stéphanie aka Scrapbxl in digiscrap.

Live in Brussels Belgium and Scrap since 2013, love this.

I make a lot of page and love to make photo's album for my family.

See you soon

Pages: « 1 2 3 4
This topic is sticky
'':
fade
slide
Rating: