Are you friends with your silhouettes? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » The Corner » Hybrid Projects
Shellby
Shellby Jan 5 '15
I have had two silhouettes. The original and the cameo. And for the life of me everyone makes it look so easy and I never get the same results!
Anyone have any good tricks before mine is banished again?
Share:
Janeal Rollins Kelemen
You are funny!  I have the Cricut and the Silhouette.  Both are not used very often even though my intentions are there.  I use them for church activities, etc but that is all.  My best advice is to just do it! 

I keep planning on making special cups for my kids with my iron-on vinyl but I have not gotten to it yet.  The most things I have done is vinyl projects which I LOVE once I do it but it is always for someone else.  Ha ha!  I don't think I have any project that I have made for myself. 

My favorite thing to do is to watch ideas on YouTube and then dream about doing it.  I just need a permanent spot where I can hook it up and then I might be more willing to actually get something done. 

I do want to get it out and use my new scrap-kits and make a nice card but once again, a permanent spot is required before I dive in.  Good luck!  I do love my Silhouette when it is used though.
Shellby
Shellby Jan 8 '15
I love the concept of the silhouette. I have managed to make t-shirt transfer templates but not with any complicated or swirly design. I will hopefully play with it more once it is out of storage in March.
'':
fade
slide
Rating: