May 2016 Enabling | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » The Goods » Enabling
Tammy
Tammy May 1 '16
Creative team members show us what your designers designed for the month of May right here in this thread!!
Share:
Tammy
Tammy May 1 '16

It's May!!!!

New challenges are up in the forum at With Love Studio! Come join us for the month!!

The designers at With Love Studio have created this fantastic new collab for scrapping your photos

~ It's Wine Time ~

http://withlovestudio.net/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=6648

Available here at With Love Studio.

Credits: With Love Studio XOXO Collab ~ It's Wine Time, font ~ Sweet Pea

Really hope to see your layouts at With Love Studio!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's time for the Gingerscraps Buffet! 

The designers are given a color palette and they create kits around those colors and then you get to mix and match whatever you'd like! Great deal!

Mandy King has created this kit for your scrapping pleasure.

~ You Know A Boy ~

You can purchase the bundle (pictured above) or each part is available individually at Mandy's store at Gingerscraps.

Credits: Mandy King ~ You Know A Boy, font ~ mf The Happy Giraffe
The Forum post is edited by Tammy May 1 '16
faith8892
faith8892 May 1 '16
Dana's Footprint Digital Designs is featured in the Free Daily Downloads this week at GDS! Here is the kit you can collect if you stop by each day! 

Here is my layout with this sweet kit! 

Katherine's Kiss is one of the many kits she has on sale this week. It was originally created in memory of her dear friend Cath ( hivart).

Katherine's Kiss has 12 pattern papers, 8 soft shabby solid papers, and 55 beautiful elements.

Elements include: 3 paper dolls, 1 dress, 4 frames, 8 flowers, 2 button flowers, 2 charms, 1 daisy, 1 cane bag, 2 lace, 1 stitching, 1 hydrangea, 2 torn cards, 2 torn paper bits, 4 stamps, 1 flourish, 1 heart gem, 1 leaf, 3 foliage, 2 flairs, 2 ribbons, 3 bow

Anny-Libelle
Anny-Libelle May 2 '16
Take a look of this amazing collection by Dawn Inskip

Special Edition : Collection #7

and my page

faith8892
faith8892 May 3 '16

I just want to let you know about one of the great bargains during Dana's Footprint Design's Spotlight Sale this week! This is a kit reworked into a bundle, on sale at a GREAT price! 

Don't forget the FREE Daily Download pieces each day this week! You can find Dana's Footprint Digital Design HERE at GDS!

and check out this layout! Credit to hy ellen for this layout. 

Driftwood On the Sand by Dana's Footprint Digital Design

Driftwood On the Sand was originaly named Beach Getaway. Inspired by a short stay at a pretty little beach town called Urunga about an 80 mins south of where we live.

I have been busy creating more to add to this lovely beach themed kit that had 8 papers, 16 elements and 3 clusters. I have added 10 new papers, 19 new elements, 1 new cluster and 7 new wordart and Bundled it into one huge kit.

Elements include: Beach hut, thongs(flipflops), boat, camera, sand footprints, glass balls, grass, net, pelican, seagull, old post, 4 shells, 1 star fish, driftwood, sand,  rope frame, sand dot frame, message in a bottle, light house, 3 ribbons, 1 swim suit, 1 boardies, 1 surf board, 1 vellum seagull, 2 tags, 1 button,  5 flowers, 1 splash, 1 string with charms,  3 foliage, 3 frames.

Pippin
Pippin May 10 '16

Introducing this weeks spotlight designer at GDS: Kandi Pixel Designs. Just Another Dayis a beautiful kit in greens, grey and black. Lovely patterned papers and elements.

Here a beautiful layout using this kit by Robyn Scrapbookcrazy.

Here is the free kit you can collect piece by piece during this week.

The Forum post is edited by Pippin May 10 '16
Tammy
Tammy May 12 '16

New releases are in the With Love Studio store!!
More new designers, too. Check out the new releases by clicking here.

And the challenges are up in the forum at With Love Studio! Come join us for the month!!

~ A Mother's Love ~

Dae Designs

Available here.

Credits: Dae Designs ~ A Mother's Love, font ~ Jenna Sue

~ Spring Feelings Mother's Day ~

Designs by Romajo

Available here.

Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Spring Feelings Mother's Day, font ~ Janda Quirkygirl

~~~~~~~~~~

Here's Mandy's $5 Grab Bag for May!

~ A Little Birdie Told Me ~

Available in Mandy King's stores ~ GingerscrapsGotta Pixel

Credits: Mandy King ~ A Little Birdie Told Me, font ~ Variane Script
Tammy
Tammy May 13 '16

Happy Friday!!!!

New releases are in the With Love Studio store!! Check out ALL the new releases by clicking here.  

Challenges are up in the forum at With Love Studio! Come join us for the month!! 

~ Soft and Sweet ~

Dae Designs

http://withlovestudio.net/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=46_419&products_id=7525

Available here

Credits: Dae Designs ~ Soft and Sweet, Meg Scott Studio ~ freebie template, font ~ DJB Happily Ever After

Would love it if you'd come and join us at With Love Studio!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Great new set of templates from MDD Drag n Drop Templates!

~ Picture It ~

Available at Plain Digital Wrapper and With Love Studio

Credits: MDD Drag n Drop Templates ~ Picture It, With Love Studio XOXO Collab ~ It's Wine Time, font ~ KG When Oceans Rise

Credits: MDD Drag n Drop Templates, With Love Studio XOXO Collab ~ Your Roots Are Showing, font ~ Jenna Sue

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Forum post is edited by Tammy May 13 '16
Tammy
Tammy May 14 '16

It's time for the Gotta Grab It sale at Gotta Pixel.

One color palette, lots of designers and mix and match kits for one $1 per pack
today through May 20!!
 Check it out

~ Worship ~

http://www.gottapixel.net/store/product.php?productid=10027388&cat=0&page=1

You can buy the bundle here or whichever individual pieces you'd like at Mandy's Gotta Pixel store.

Credits: Mandy King ~ Worship, font ~ Botanica Script Dry Brush

Tammy
Tammy May 15 '16

It's time for the Lovely Colors sale at With Love Studio!!

And there is still plenty of time to join us in the scrapbooking challenges in the forum!!

Lovely Colors Sale -

One color palette and various talented designers means lots of goodies to choose from!! 

$1 each pack from May 15-20. 

~ Nothing Is Ephemeral ~

Aurelie Scrap

Available here at Aurelie Scrap's With Love Studio store.

Credits: Aurelie Scrap ~ Nothing Is Ephemeral

~ I Did It

Time Out Scraps

Available here at Time Out Scraps' With Love Studio store.

Credits: Time Out Scraps ~ I Did It!, Grace Blossoms 4 U ~ template freebie

Enjoy!!!! Go scrap!!!

Pippin
Pippin May 15 '16

Kandi Pixel Designs is our spotlight designer this week at GDS and here is one of her fun kits: Sweet on You.

The Forum post is edited by Pippin May 15 '16
Tammy
Tammy May 22 '16

New releases are in the With Love Studio store!! Check out ALL the new releases by clicking here.  

Challenges are up in the forum at With Love Studio! There's still time to come join us for the month!! 

~ Just Blocky Vol 02 Templates ~

Kandi Pixel Designs

http://withlovestudio.net/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=46_420&products_id=7701

Available here

Credits: Kandi Pixel Designs ~ Just Blocky Vol. 02 Templates, Sugar Moon Designs ~ Autumn Adventure, font ~ chasing embers

A couple new releases from Designs by Shelly Marie!

~ Awesome April ~  

http://withlovestudio.net/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=46_420&products_id=7678

Available here

Credits: Designs by Shelly Marie ~ Awesome April, Grace Blossoms 4 U ~ template freebie

~ Magnificent May ~
http://withlovestudio.net/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=46_420&products_id=7679 Available here.

Credits: Designs by Shelly Marie ~ Magnificent May and freebie template

~ May 2016 Template Pack ~
Designs by Romajo
http://withlovestudio.net/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=46_420&products_id=7673 Available here.

Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ May 2016 Template Pack and Fab Fall Playful Squirrels, fonts ~ Grizzly Bear and Alpha

Would love it if you'd come and join us at With Love Studio!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wonderful new set of templates from MDD Drag n Drop Templates!

~ The Big Picture ~

Available at Plain Digital WrapperPixels and Art DesignWith Love Studio

Credits: MDD Drag n Drop Templates ~ The Big Picture, Sunshine Inspired Designs ~ I'm In Love, font ~ Acryle Script

Credits: MDD Drag n Drop Templates ~ The Big Picture, Dae Designs ~ A Mother's Love, font ~ Beyond Wonderland

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Forum post is edited by Tammy May 22 '16
Tammy
Tammy May 23 '16

New from Aurelie Scrap

~ Tender Spring ~

Available at Aurelie Scrap's stores
 My MemoriesScrap from FranceWith Love Studio

Credits: Aurelie Scrap ~ Tender Spring, Lisa Rosa Designs ~ template freebie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New collab from Mandy King and Mye De Leon ~ Walk With Me Available at GingerscrapsGotta PixelMy Memories
2016 Credits: Mandy King and Mye De Leon ~ Walk With Me, Mandy King ~ Criss Cross Applesauce Templates, font ~ My Epic Selfie

Tammy
Tammy May 27 '16

Last Friday for the May new releases at the With Love Studio store!! Check out ALL the new releases by clicking here.  

Challenges are up in the forum at With Love Studio! There's still time to come join us for the month!! 

~ Defining Me ~

Creations by Samantha

http://withlovestudio.net/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=46_421&products_id=7713

Available here

Credits: Creations by Samantha ~ Defining Me, Designs by Romajo ~ November 2015 Templates, font ~ Copasetic

~ Spring Feelings: Spring Awakenings ~  

Designs by Romajo

http://withlovestudio.net/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=46_421&products_id=7719

Available here

Credits:  Designs by Romajo ~ Spring Feelings: Spring Awakenings and April 2016 Template Pack, font ~ Designer Notes

~ Mama Smile ~

HappyNess Creations
http://withlovestudio.net/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=46_421&products_id=7715 Available here.

Credits: HappyNess Creation ~ Mama Smile, MDD Drag n Drop Templates ~ White Out - Masked, font ~ The Faino

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wonderful new set of templates from MDD Drag n Drop Templates!

~ White Out - Masked ~

Available at Plain Digital WrapperPixels and Art DesignWith Love Studio

MDD Drag n Drop Templates also has two other parts to this release!  White Out - Torn and White Out - Clustered. 

You can buy the bundle at Pixels and Art DesignPlain Digital WrapperWith Love Studio

Credits: MDD Drag n Drop Templates ~ White Out - Masked, Chunlin Designs ~ Time to Fly, font ~ The Heart Maze

Beautiful kit from Aurelie Scrap!

~ When Flowers Bloom ~

Available here

Credits: Aurelie Scrap ~ When Flowers Bloom and World of Flower Templates, font ~ Dancing Script

The Forum post is edited by Tammy May 27 '16

Spotlight

Thanks for all your awesome Layouts! Please keep spreading the word. I know I haven't been as active as I would have liked to but I had a good reason =)
photo 6 days old..jpg
'':
fade
slide
Rating: