May 2017 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » The Goods » Enabling
Tammy
Tammy May 1
Creative team members, please share what you've created for your designers this month!!! :)
Share:
Tammy
Tammy May 1

Happy May!!

It's time for the Gingerscraps Buffet!  The designers are given a color palette and they create kits around those colors and then you get to mix and match whatever you'd like! Great deal!

Mandy King has created this kit for your scrapping pleasure.

~ Just Can't Get Enough {Denim} ~ You can purchase the bundle (pictured above) or each part is available individually at Mandy's store at Gingerscraps.

Credits: Mandy King ~ Just Can't Get Enough {Denim} and Criss Cross Applesauce Templates, font ~ Meatloaf

The Forum post is edited by Tammy May 1
rcam50
rcam50 May 3
Created with Kit Get Inspired by Digidesignresort and can be used for new year, spring, summer, celebration, family, friends, birthday, kids, and any kind of scrapbooking layouts. 

Kit contains

• 39   Digital Scrapbooking Elements
  • 15  12x12 Digital Scrapbooking Papers

http:///...designresort-p-25074

The Forum post is edited by rcam50 May 3
Attachments:
  2.jpg (81Kb)
  1-collab-000-Page-1.jpg (49Kb)
  Get Inspired Paper Preview.jpg (189Kb)
  Get Inspired Preview.jpg (272Kb)
stmac88
stmac88 May 3

Created with "Get Inspired" by, Alenka Designs  ,Benthaicreations , LeaUgoScrapThaliris DesignsYours&Mine. This softly colored collaboration is perfect for Weddings, Engagement , Family and other Celebrations. Contains; 39  Elements and 15 beautiful papers!

http:///...designresort-p-25074

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 May 3
Tammy
Tammy May 4

New today at Go Digital Scapbooking from MDD Designs 

~ Awareness; Apraxia ~

One of my grandson's has Apraxia of Speech and Michelle graciously created this kit to raise awareness of it!

Find out more about Apraxia here

May 14 is Apraxia Awareness Day!

Available at MDD Designs store at Go Digital Scrapbooking.

Credits: MDD Designs ~ Awareness; Apraxia and On The Bright Side Templates, font ~ Ethan

Tammy
Tammy May 5

Have you been celebrating and have photos to scrap?

Here's a perfect kit for you to use!

~ Party On ~

Southern Creek Designs and Bubble's Bits

Available in the Plain Digital Wrapper store!

Credits: Southern Creek Designs and Bubble's Bits ~ Party On, Marie H Designs ~ Count Your Blessings Templates, font ~ DHF Happy Birthday Ryan

~~~~~~~~~~~~

New today from Mandy ~ High Spirits ~ Available at Mandy's Gingerscraps store.
2017 Credits: Mandy King ~ High Spirits and Please Pass the Ketchup Templates, font ~ The Happy Giraffe

Nancy
Nancy May 12

Godigitalscrapbooking

Daily Download until May 15th.  Arizona Girl is the Designer Spotlight this week.

The Forum post is edited by Nancy May 12
stmac88
stmac88 May 12

Created with Cinco De Mayo kit  by Pamela  Bachmayer Designs. I also used All Meshed Up Templates  by Pamela Bachmayer Designs to create my layout. This colorful kit is perfect for your Mexican vacations and adventures.

http:///...ayer-designs-p-25064

http:///...ayer-designs-p-24795

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 May 12
Attachments:
  pbd-allmeshedup-ddr.jpg (261Kb)
  cdm1-000-Page-1.jpg (403Kb)
  pbd-cincodemayo-ddr.jpg (1259Kb)
  cdm2-000-Page-1.jpg (358Kb)
Tammy
Tammy May 13

Today's new release from Marie H Designs

~ Rainy Sunny Day ~

Available at Marie's stores at  Go Digital ScrapbookingPlain Digital Wrapper

Credits: Marie H Designs ~ Rainy Sunny Day, font ~ Miss Smarty Pants

Denise
Denise May 17

Credits: ADB Designs with Kit/Bundle  Vagabond...Explorer...Rambler...Pioneer Petite Kit – at GoDigital Scrapbooking

Tammy
Tammy May 19

New today from Mandy

~ Livin' The Dream ~

Available at Mandy's Gingerscraps store.

Credits: Mandy King ~ Livin' The Dream, font ~ Love and Sunshine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New today at Go Digital Scapbooking from MDD Designs  ~ One Fine Day Templates Available at MDD Designs store at Go Digital Scrapbooking.     2013 Credits: MDD Designs ~ One Fine Day Templates, Marie Designs ~ Boy's Room, fonts ~ Blow Brush and Times New Roman  

Tammy
Tammy May 20

I love bears and this kit by Kimberly Stewart is a fantastic addition to my obsession. 

~ Spring Bears ~

Available here at Kimberly's Plain Digital Wrapper store. 

Credits: Kimberly Stewart ~ Spring Bears, Jellebelleke's Designs (retired) ~ More Flowers Templates, font ~ Written on His Hands

Tammy
Tammy May 23

Do you have a Mr. Handsome in your life?

Don't you think you should scrap about him??

Love It Scrap It has the perfect kit for you to do just that!!!

~ Mr. Handsome

Available here at Love It Scrap It's store at Plain Digital Wrapper.

One of my Mr. Handsome's. 

Credits: Love It Scrap It ~ Mr. Handsome and Got Mojo Vol. 1 Templates, font ~ sf Katie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out this kit from Designs by Romajo!

~ Future Is Now ~

It's on sale for only  $2.00 today!!!

Get it here

There is also a pack of wordstrips available for only $2!! 

Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Future Is Now, Fran B Designs ~ Big Ring Templates, font ~ KG A Teeny Tiny Font

The Forum post is edited by Tammy May 23
stmac88
stmac88 May 23

Created with  The Little Things Template by a Fish Design's and the beautiful mini kit , Vagabond by ADB Designs. This sweet kit with its soft colors is perfect for all your travelling scrap pages and other outside layouts.

http:///...manufacturers_id=171

http:///...mp;products_id=32229

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 May 24
Tammy
Tammy May 24

It's time for the Mixology sale at Go Digital Scrapbooking.
One color palette, great designers, super choices!!

Each pack is $1.20 until June 7.

You can mix and match to make a perfect kit for you!

Two of the designers I get to create for have stores at Go Digital Scrapbooking and here are their contributions for this month's Mixology.

Here's what Marie H Designs has created for you!
~ The Little Things ~

Available at Marie's Go Digital Scrapbooking store

Credits: Marie H Designs ~ The Little Things, font ~ Ethan

and

Here's what MDD Designs has created for you!
~ The Little Things ~

Available at MDD Designs Go Digital Scrapbooking store.

Credits: MDD Designs ~ The Little Things, font ~ Country Gold

Tammy
Tammy May 25

Soft and beautiful kit from Optic Illusions

~ The Journey ~

Available here at Optic Illusions Plain Digital Wrapper store.

Credits: Optic Illusions ~ The Journey, Designs by Romajo ~ December 2015 Templates, font ~ Simonetta

Tammy
Tammy May 26

I've got men (lots of them in my family), so guy kits are always what I watch for!

~ My Rustic Man ~

from Phlox Dragon Designs is a perfect fit for my stash.

Available HERE at Phlox Dragon Designs' store at Plain DigitalWrapper.

Credits: Phlox Dragon Designs ~ My Rustic Man, Marie H Designs ~ We Are Templates, font ~ sf Heidi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm late letting you know about this new kit from Aurelie Scrap. Sorry about that! It's SO pretty!!

~ Douceur ~

Availableat Aurelie Scrap's Digital Crea store. 

Credits: Aurelie Scrap ~ Douceur,  SS21 ~ freebie template, font ~ DJB Sissy

The Forum post is edited by Tammy May 26
Tammy
Tammy May 28

New today from Aurelie Scrap 

~ My Dear ~

Availableat Aurelie Scrap's With Love Studio store. 

Credits: Aurelie Scrap ~ My Dear,  SS21 ~ template freebie, font ~ DJB That's Font Folks

Tammy
Tammy May 29

I am late telling you about this kit. It's been a month of being behind in everything it seems!

Designs by Romajo has been VERY busy!!!

~ Tales of Magic ~

is a HUGE kit with lots and lots of goodies!!

It contains all sorts of magical elements, like sparkles, glitter and gold, fairytale elements like castles, carriages, glass slippers, a dressed mouse, a rainbow, a proclamation sign, a ring and so much more. There are basics as well, like frames, ribbons, word art, paint, sparkles, borders, stitches, tape, and flowers. This kit is perfect to scrap your days at a theme park, your princesses and princes, your book escapes and all those magical moments in daily life.

Besides the huge kit, there are also 6 add-ons: solid papers, vintage papers, glitter sheets, 5 extra alphas, flowers & foliage and word strips.       Check it all out in Designs by Romajo's store.     Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Tales of Magic, SS21 ~ template freebie 
*AND* there's more that I didn't tell you about... ~ Tales of Magic Princess Minikits ~   In these mini kits a princess is highlighted with her own favorite color: blue, green, pink or yellow. You can find these minikits in Designs by Romajo's Plain Digital Wrapper shop.
I used pieces from all four kits in my layout. 

Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Tales of Magic Princess Mini Kits, Brenian Designs ~ Chocolate Therapy Templates, font ~ Princess Sofia

Hope you find something to scrap with!!!

'':
fade
slide
Rating: