June 2017 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » The Goods » Enabling
faith8892
faith8892 Jun 23
Today is the last day of Over The Fence Designs week as Spotlight Designer at Go Digital Scrapbooking! Make sure you check out her sale items! She has provided a fabulous Petite Kit for our daily downloads this week, if you missed them you can purchase it during the sale! 

SHOP THE SALE
While you are visiting the store - be sure to check out more great items like Vintage Vacation. Layout by Scrappin by Rosie

Tammy
Tammy Jun 24
I

It's time for the Mixology sale at Go Digital Scrapbooking.

One color palette, great designers, super choices!!

Each pack is $1.20 until July 7.

You can mix and match to make a perfect kit for you!

Two of the designers I get to create for have stores at Go Digital Scrapbooking and here are their contributions for this month's Mixology.

Here's what Marie H Designs has created for you!
~ I Do ~

Available at Marie's Go Digital Scrapbooking store

Credits: Marie H Designs ~ The Little Things, font ~ Ethan
and

Here's what MDD Designs has created for you!
~ I Do ~

Available at MDD Designs Go Digital Scrapbooking store.

Credits: MDD Designs ~ I Do, font ~ Alex Script

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Jun 24
Shaunna
Shaunna Jun 27

Dana's Footprint Digital Designs daily download- Whimsical Dreams is a pretty little mini that coordinates with her full collection,. Soft colored papers and beautiful flowers, vintage touches, pretty stamps and word strips make this a must have http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/...mp;products_id=32564
The Forum post is edited by Shaunna Jun 28
Shaunna
Shaunna Jun 28
Such a beautiful collection!

Save
Shaunna
Shaunna Jun 28
Time is running out. Only 2 more days to grab the 40% off deals by Dana's Footprint Digital Designs while she is GDS spotlight designer. The Little Things is a bright colored group of minis that are perfect for all manner of layouts.

Here is a layout by Vicki23 using this great mini.
Save
stmac88
stmac88 Jun 28

Created with I Do Template by a Fish Design, and the June Mega Collaboration kit Lazy Daisy by the designers at goDigitalScrapbooking. This beautiful kit is perfect for many genres of layouts, such as Weddings, Engagements, and Family . Contains 114 elements ,56 papers ,a template,word art ,clusters, two alphabets and page stackers .

http:///...mp;products_id=32437

http:///...mp;products_id=32663

Fresh as a Daisy

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 Jun 28
Anny-Libelle
Anny-Libelle Jun 29
Stuffed with Love by Dawn Inskip

Tammy
Tammy Jun 30

Today's new release from Marie H Designs

~ Spring Dawn ~

Available at Marie's stores at  Go Digital ScrapbookingPlain Digital Wrapper

Credits: Marie H Designs ~ Spring Dawn and Photomasks Templates 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re-releasing today at Design's by Romajo's Plain Digital Wrapper store!  Please check your stash!
~ Lavender Dream  Available at Designs by Romajo's Plain Digital Wrapper store.
  2016 Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Lavender Dream, Jellebelleke's Designs (retired) ~ Rock Angel Templates, font ~ If Only   
~Movie Under the Stars ~    Available at Designs by Romajo's Plain Digital Wrapper store.
  2016 Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Movie Under The Stars, SS21 ~ template, font ~ Let That Be Enough

~Summer Sunset ~    Available at Designs by Romajo's Plain Digital Wrapper store.
2015 Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Movie Under The Stars, SS21 ~ template, font ~ Let That Be Enough

Pages: « 1 2
'':
fade
slide
Rating: