August 2017 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » The Goods » Enabling
Tammy
Tammy Aug 17
Creative team members - share your layouts for your designers here!!
Share:
Tammy
Tammy Aug 17

A new template set from Designs by Romajo!

~ So Squared ~

Available at Designs by Romajo's store at Plain Digital Wrapper.

Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ So Squared Templates and Gelato Hut, font ~ Aristelle Script

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

n the spotlight at Plain Digital Wrapper

***EmmaP Designs***

Adorable kit for all those slumbering photos!!!

And why is it called a slumber party when they very seldom slumber?

~ Slumber Party ~

from EmmaP Designs

Available at EmmaP Designs' store at Plain Digital Wrapper.

Credits: Emma P Designs ~ Slumber Party and Stella Templates, font ~ Courier

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Aug 17
stmac88
stmac88 Aug 17

Created with Summer Splash Bundle by Studio4 Designworks. This kit is perfect for all your summertime layouts and beach pages! The bundle contains 4 overlays, 5 word art, 4 masks, 24 papers plus 24 extra papers, 64 elements, and 4 awesome templates!

http:///...mp;products_id=32912

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 Aug 17
stmac88
stmac88 Aug 17

Created with Sunshine Citrus by Angel Wing Scraps. This beautiful kit contains many unique elements and beautiful patterned papers. It is perfect for many genres of scrapbooking pages with its bright pops of yellow and green.
http://www.digidesignresort.com/...elwingscraps-p-25340

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 Aug 17
rcam50
rcam50 Aug 18
Created with Victorian Rose By Carenas 

Designs . A Beautiful kit with  many unique elements and beautiful patterned papers. It is perfect for many genres of scrapbooking pages.

The Forum post is edited by rcam50 Aug 18
Attachments:
  page-1.jpg (84Kb)
  page 2.jpg (84Kb)
  Carena_VictorianRoseKit.jpg (117Kb)
stmac88
stmac88 Aug 23

Created with Template 1 of My Wish For You Mixology by A Fish Design. This template is perfect for your multiple photo layouts for the beach, and other family fun get- to -gethers. Teamed with the sweet  kit Island Adventures, by Arizona Girl, it was perfect for my layout.

http:///...mp;products_id=33070

http:///...mp;products_id=32972

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 Aug 23
stmac88
stmac88 Aug 23

Created with Template 2 of My Wish For You Mixology by A Fish Design. This template is perfect for your multi- photo layouts for family celebrations like weddings, get -to -gethers and travel. I teamed it up with a soft pastel kit , In the Meadow by ADB Designs.

http:///...mp;products_id=33070

http:///...mp;products_id=31367

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 Aug 23
Anny-Libelle
Anny-Libelle Aug 24
M3 August ~~Explore-Bundle~~ by Dawn Inskip

rcam50
rcam50 Aug 24
Created with Template #1 of My Wish For You Mixology By A Fish Design. A Fantastic Template for all your Layouts . Kit used By Hand By NTD.

http:///...49817277ced0e063134e

The Forum post is edited by rcam50 Aug 24
Attachments:
  preview.jpg (51Kb)
  temp1.jpg (97Kb)
Lou
Lou Aug 24

This week’s Designer Spotlight at GDS is on Andrea Gold and she is offering the beautiful mini Whispers as free Daily Download. Collect a piece every day and you’ll get this:

Check out her store for a 40% off sale and be sure to participate in the Designer Challenge in the GDS Forum for a chance to win a $10 coupon to Andrea’s store! All you need to do is choose a layout you love in her gallery or store, post it in the challenge thread along with your scraplift of that page!

And last but not least, this week only, if you spend $5 in Andrea’s store, you could win her entire store! That’s right her ENTIRE store! A winner will be picked randomly on Sep 1st.

Finally here is a page I created for the challenge using the Daily Download mini. I chose a page by Auntrachel in Andrea’s gallery for my scraplift.

Tammy
Tammy Aug 24

It's time for the Mixology sale at Go Digital Scrapbooking.

One color palette, great designers, super choices!!

Each pack is $1.20 until September 7.

You can mix and match to make a perfect kit for you!

Two of the designers I get to create for have stores at Go Digital Scrapbooking and here are their contributions for this month's Mixology.

Here's what Marie H Designs has created for you!
~ My Wish for You ~

Available at Marie's Go Digital Scrapbooking store

Credits: Marie H Designs ~ My Wish for You, font ~ MTF Girlie

and

Here's what MDD Designs has created for you!
~ My Wish For You ~

Available at MDD Designs Go Digital Scrapbooking store.

Credits: MDD Designs ~ My Wish For You, font ~ Give What You Like

Lou
Lou Aug 26

Andrea Gold is Designer Spotlight at GDS this week.

She has a beautiful mini up for grab in the Daily Download, make sure not to miss a piece!

She also has a storewide sale 40% off.

One of the fantastic kits you can get is the new release Tenderness (parts available separately or as a bundle)

Also don't miss a chance to win her entire store! Check the above ad for details.

Have a splendid week-end!

Tammy
Tammy Aug 26

It's $1 Happy Hour at Plain Digital Wrapper!!

The designers at Plain Digital Wrapper are given a color palette (and/or a theme) and create mix and match packs for your scrapping pleasure.  Each pack is only $1!!

Happy Hour runs for seven days beginning the 25th of each month.

Two of the designers I am honored to create for sell at Plain Digital Wrapper! Here's what they have created for you this month.

From Designs by Romajo

~ Scenic Route

Available at Designs by Romajo's store at Plain Digital Wrapper.

Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Scenic Route and Oct 16 Template Pack, font ~ sf Down This Road

From Marie H Designs 

~ Cottage Garden ~

Available at Marie H Designs' store at Plain Digital Wrapper

Credits: Marie H Designs ~ Cottage Garden and Blenders Templates 2, font ~ Challista Script

Enjoy shopping!!

Tammy
Tammy Aug 26

Here's a super kit for scrapping photos of those special men in your lives!

~ Best Dad Ever ~

Day Dreams 'n Designs

Available here at Day Dreams 'n Designs store at Plain Digital Wrapper

Credits: Day Dreams 'n Designs ~ Best Dad Ever, font ~ DJB Sticky Tape Labels

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Aug 26
Tammy
Tammy Aug 27

Got pride?

Here's a kit to scrap all those proud moments!!

~ Proud As A Peacock ~

Carolyn Rose Kite

Available here at Carolyn Rose Kite's store at Plain Digital Wrapper

Credits: Carolyn Rose Kite ~ Proud As A Peacock, Digital Scrapper ~ template, font ~ The Redlight

Lou
Lou Aug 27

We are mid-way through this week's daily download by Andrea Gold at GDS. Collect a piece everyday to end up with the beautiful mini Whispers:

Andrea's store is also on sale (40% off!) this week only! So do not miss out. Plus if you spend $5, you get a chance to win her ENTIRE store!

One of the many fantastic products she has on sale is Mr Attitude, available as a page kit or with extras , or all bundled up! Perfect for those little (and not so little!) men in our lives!

And for a chance to win a $10 coupon to her store, come and join us in the Forum: Pick your favourite layout using one of her products. Make a scraplift of that page and post it! A winner will be randomly selected on Sep 1st.

Tammy
Tammy Aug 28

Cute kit to scrap those outdoor fun photos!!

~ Play Outside ~

Fran B Designs

Available here at Fran B Designs' store at Plain Digital Wrapper

Credits: Fran B Designs ~ Play Outside, Tiggconn's Scraps ~ template, font ~ Coffee with Sugar

Tammy
Tammy Aug 29

Summer kit for those summer photos!

~ Carefree Summer ~

Tracy King

Available here at Tracy King's store at Plain Digital Wrapper

Credits: Tracy King ~ Carefree Summer, Manda Girl ~ template, font ~ Asparagus Sprouts

Anny-Libelle
Anny-Libelle Aug 31
Take a look of this amazing collection by Dawn Inskip
Photo-Graphic

'':
fade
slide
Rating: