Topic location: Forum home » The Goods » Enabling
Tammy
Tammy Sep 22

In the spotlight at Plain Digital Wrapper

***Optic Illusions***

Gorgeous kit!

~ Paper Roses ~

from Optic Illusions

Available here at Optic Illusions' store at Plain Digital Wrapper.

Credits: Optic Illusions ~ Paper Roses, Sugar Moon Designs ~ freebie template, font ~ Channel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two re-releases today (be sure and check your stash!!) from Designs by Romajo.

~ Glorious Autumn ~

Available here at Designs by Romajo's Plain Digital Wrapper store. 

Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Glorious Autumn

~ Magic Fall ~

Available here at Designs by Romajo's Plain Digital Wrapper store. 

Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Magic Fall, SS21 ~ template 020917

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Releasing today from MDD Designs

Torn Templates ~

Available at MDD Designs store at Go Digital Scrapbooking.

Credits: MDD Designs ~ Torn Templates and My Happiness is With You, font ~ Cashew Apple Ale

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Sep 22
Lou
Lou Sep 24

New Mixology at GDS! What I like about you has vibrant colours!

MarieH Designs has created 5 packs  (elements, patterned papers, solids, mini, templates).

And Janece Suarez Designs has 7 packs (arsty papers, cardstock, 2 minis, masks, word-art, paints).

Grab them while they are only $1.20 each pack!

Some layout inspiration using MarieH Designs:

And Janece Suarez Designs:

This last page also uses the newly released Torn Templates by MDD Designs.

The Forum post is edited by Lou Sep 24
Lou
Lou Sep 24

New Designer Spotlight week at GDS!

This week, Over The Fence Designs is in the Spotlight with After all these years. If you log on to the store each day this week, you can pick up all the pieces of this beautiful mini:

It coordinates with a page kit and various extras, or for the absolute best value get the full bundle (here).

Do check out their store for 30% off sale!

And make sure you join us in the Forum for the Designer Spotlight Challenge for some fun, a posting bonus and a chance to win a $10 coupon to the Over The Fence Designs store!

Some layout inspiration with the fabulous daily download:

Happy shopping!

stmac88
stmac88 Sep 24

Summer Lovin", created with Template 1

My layout with my sweet grand children was created with a template by A Fish Design from the Mixology What I Like About You. I also used Life Basixx, a monthly Faith-spiration series, Good Ole Summertime Collection 2017 by Amanda's Digital Studio. This kit is perfect for all your summertime adventure layouts with its  colorful papers and hand drawn elements and word arts.

http:///...mp;products_id=33356
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/...mp;products_id=32987

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 Sep 24
rcam50
rcam50 Sep 25
Created with Template #1 What I Like about you mixology By A Fish Design.

Kit used You are my Sunshine By Danas FootprintDigitalDesign.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/...mp;products_id=33356

The Forum post is edited by rcam50 Sep 25
Attachments:
  temp-1.jpg (86Kb)
  afd_WILAY_TemplatePreviewFull.jpg (200Kb)
Lou
Lou Sep 25

Day 2 of this week's new Daily Download at GDS, the beautiful After all these years by Over The Fence Designs.

Don't forget to pick up today's piece and check out the coordinated bundle!

Their whole store is 30% off this week.

They also have a Designer Spotlight challenge in the Forum. Come and join Patty & Diane for some fun, a posting bonus, and a chance to win a $10 coupon to their store!

For the challenge, I chose to scraplift the page Playtime by Faith and I used Devotion Petite kit to create my page. A Page kit and other extras are all available at 30% off, or for best value the bundle is 50% off!

The Devotion collection is a romantic and colourful Valentine's Day collection, but it  is very versatile and can be used year-round to scrap your loved ones! With both modern and vintage elements, everyone will cherish any pages made with it!

Tammy
Tammy Sep 25

It's time for the Mixology sale at Go Digital Scrapbooking.

One color palette, great designers, super choices!!

Each pack is $1.20 until October 7.

You can mix and match to make a perfect kit for you!

Here's what Marie H Designs has created for you!
~ What I Like About You ~

Available at Marie's Go Digital Scrapbooking store.

Credits: Marie H Designs ~ What I Like About You, My Corner Online ~ journaling tags, font ~ The Beach

~~~~

It's $1 Happy Hour at Plain Digital Wrapper!! The designers at Plain Digital Wrapper are given a color palette (and/or a theme) and create mix and match packs for your scrapping pleasure.  Each pack is only $1!! Happy Hour runs for seven days beginning the 25th of each month.
From Designs by Romajo ~ Scenic Route  Available at Designs by Romajo's store at Plain Digital Wrapper.
2016 Credits: Designs by Romajo  ~ Family Gathering and March 2016 Template Pack,
My Corner Online ~ torn paper,
font ~ Beyond the Mountains

Enjoy shopping!!

Lou
Lou Sep 27

I hope you are picking up the pieces of this week's Daily Download at GDS: After all These Years by Over The Fence Designs! If you have missed a piece, they are available for sale too. At the end of the week, you'll have yourself that beautiful mini:

Do check out Over The Fence Designs store for awesome deals: 30% off everything or even more on some bundles! There is a coordinated bundle to the Daily Download, or why not check out the recent release One Room School Collection. It has a vintage touch and is perfect for this year's back to school pages and your heritage photos alike!

One Room School Bundle with FWP Bookmarks

Here is some layout inspiration from Over The Fence Designs CT:

See how versatile it is?!

Don't forget to drop by the Forum for the Designer Spotlight challenge for some fun, a posting bonus, and a chance to win a $10 coupon!

Have a great day!

Anny-Libelle
Anny-Libelle Sep 27
Little Acorns by Dawn Inskip

Tammy
Tammy Sep 27

Wonderful kit for scrapping those photos of the kids in your life!

~ The Kid Zone ~

Available at Carla's Treasures Designs store at Plain Digital Wrapper

Credits: Carla's Treasures Designs ~ The Kid Zone, Marie H Designs ~ 123 Templates, font ~ Blue Plate Special

rcam50
rcam50 Sep 28
Created with Artsy Cookie Time By Ostrea Designs . 
Kit Includes 9 Papers and 55 elements (cookie frames, cookie foilage, 3 cute penquin cookies).

http:///...trea-designs-p-25198

The Forum post is edited by rcam50 Sep 28
Attachments:
  test-000-Page-1.jpg (85Kb)
  Page-1.jpg (71Kb)
  Page-2.jpg (89Kb)
Tammy
Tammy Sep 29

Two re-releases today (be sure and check your stash!!) from Designs by Romajo.
~ Blustery Days ~ Available at Designs by Romajo's Plain Digital Wrapper store.
2017 Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Blustery Days and February 2016 Template Pack, font ~ Fontoon ITC Std
~ Leaf Peeping ~ Available at Designs by Romajo's Plain Digital Wrapper store.
2016 Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Leaf Peeping, With Love Studio XOXO Collab ~ Mad Monster Party - spider, Fiddle Dee Dee Designs ~ freebie template

~~~~~~~~~~

A super kit for new beginnings of any kind!
~ New Beginnings ~ Fran B Designs Available here at Fran B Designs' Plain Digital Wrapper store.
2016 Credits: Fran B Designs ~ New Beginnings, Love It Scrap It ~ Open Spaces Templates

~~~~~~~~~~

Oh. My. Goodness. The title of this new kit from Artgal Style is repeated by me quite a few times a day!!
~ Is it Hot in here? ~ Available at Artgal Style's store at Plain Digital Wrapper.
Credits: Artgal Style ~ Is it Hot in here?, font ~ Sweet September

stmac88
stmac88 Sep 29

Created with What I like About You Mixology by Nutkin Tailz Designs and (Template) by A Fish Design . This whimsical kit is a perfect pick for summer time , girls, birthday, and art journaling layouts. Teamed with the template, that can be flipped a variety of ways, it creates a wonderful colorful page.

http:///...manufacturers_id=138

http:///...manufacturers_id=168

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 Sep 29
Pages: « 1 2
'':
fade
slide
Rating: