November 2017 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » The Goods » Enabling
Lou
Lou Nov 1

Bye-Bye October, Hello November! And a new Designer Spotlight at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com with Janece Suarez Designs!

This week, collect a piece every day of her fantastic Daily Download Daisies and Denim.

Don’t you just love the sunny colours and overall feel of this kit?!

The beautiful mini coordinates to her kit Sunflowers and Blue Jeans and to a full bundle (Word-Art, masks, paints etc!).

It’s such a versatile and refreshing collection.

Today’s piece: here. Come back every day to collect the full mini.

The bundle (believe me, you’ll want all those extras!): here.

Her store: here.

PLUS she has a storewide sale, AND a designer challenge where you can win a $10 coupon to her store and a posting gift, AND she is hosting two challenges in the Forum this month!

Some layout inspiration using the mini and the bundle respectively:

Share:
Michelle (mrWagnerAK)

The last of the boys have joined the rank of Eagle Scout. I had the privilege to create this layout using On My Honor by Arizona Girl Designs by Tasanee Campbell. I love her themed kits and the little extras she includes in her kits, like the stitching and splatters. The red lettering is a cut out from the book jacket by Jack Higgins and the eagle photo is by Greg Norrell. The scouting clipart can be downloaded off the web.

On my honor by Arizona Girl, http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=29_264&products_id=33463

You can purchase the kit today for $2.00, or better yet, get the whole bundle for $3.00. Here is my layout:

Tammy
Tammy Nov 1

Releasing today from MDD Designs

Messy Edgers 2 Autumn ~

Available at MDD Designs store at Go Digital Scrapbooking.

Credits: MDD Designs ~ Messy Edgers Autumn and For All Time

and

PicturePerfect Siggy ~ Available at MDD Designs store at Go Digital Scrapbooking.
Credits: MDD Designs ~ PicturePerfect Siggy and Acceptance Autism, font ~ Scribble Box 

~~~~~~~

Designs by  Romajo is the featured designer this month at Digital Shop Talk. Here's the kit and the freebie kit she created. Such pretty colors!!
~ Life's Symphony ~  The scrap kit is exclusive at DigiShop Talk for the next 3 months. You can purchase it here.
Here is the freebie kit Designs by Romajo created. You can find all the links to download right here on her blog!
2016 Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Life's Symphony, Marie H Designs ~ Windsong Templates, font ~ Granny's Handwriting

2017 Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Life's Symphony, SS21 ~ template, font ~ carbontype
 Designs by Romajo is also participating in the Pampered Pups blog train. Her contribution... ~ Highland Winter ~
 You can find all the links to download right here on her blog!

Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Highland Winter and August 2016 Template Pack

Anny-Libelle
Anny-Libelle Nov 2
Weathered Kit by Dawn Inskip

Lou
Lou Nov 3

Janece Suarez Designs is the Designer Spotlight at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com this week.

Each day, collect a piece of her Daisies and Denim mini in the Daily Download .

Daisies and Denim is a bright and fun mini! It matches her kit andbundle Sunflowers and Blue Jeans. I love the colour palette and the denim pieces! This collection is perfect to scrap those last days of Summer, sunny Autumn days, a day at the park, those pages of last Spring you have not got around to scrapping yet  and so much more! The bundle includes masks, paints, word-art and art journal papers and elements.

You can grab the kit for $4 and the whole bundle for only $6!

Check out her store for a 25% sale! One of the many fantastic products you can get on sale is the collection Today Is-Tomorrow . With pink, blue and yellow, it’s a happy and cheerful collection, so versatile and perfect to document every day memories!

Drop by the Forum and participate in Janece’s Designer challenge . Get inspired by Janece’s fantastic designs and gallery for a chance to win a $10 coupon to her store and get a Posting Bonus matching both this month’s collab at GDS and her Sunflowers and Blue Jeans collection!

Tammy
Tammy Nov 3

New today from Aurelie Scrap 

~ Breathe Into Life ~

Availableat Aurelie Scrap's With Love Studio and Digital Crea stores. 

Credits: Aurelie Scrap ~ Breathe Into Life, SS21 ~ template ecriture freebie, font ~ that I love you

~~~~~~~~~~

Another re-release today (be sure and check your stash!!) from Designs by Romajo.  

~ November Rain ~ Available at Designs by Romajo's Plain Digital Wrapper store.   

Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ November Rain, font ~ Generally Speaking

Designs by Romajo ~ November Rain, Lisa Rosa Designs ~ My Life In Pictures Hop Template, font ~ Generally Speaking

Releasing today from Marie H Designs

~ Tender Teal

Available at Marie's stores at  Go Digital ScrapbookingPlain Digital Wrapper

Credits: Marie H Designs ~ Tender Teal and Enjoy the Moment Templates, fonts ~ Amanda, Matthiola, Six-pounder

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Nov 3
Lou
Lou Nov 4

Janece Suarez Designs is the Designer Spotlight at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com this week.

Daisies and Denim is a bright and fun mini! It matches her kit andbundle Sunflowers and Blue Jeans. I love the colour palette and the denim pieces! This collection is perfect to scrap those last days of Summer, sunny Autumn days, a day at the park, those pages of last Spring you have not got around to scrapping yet  and so much more! The bundle includes masks, paints, word-art and art journal papers and elements.

Check out her store for a 25% sale! One of the many fantastic products you can get on sale is Birds of a Feather.

With bright red and blue, gorgeous bird elements and lots of flower/foliage, this kit is perfect to scrap pages of lazy afternoons at the park or in the garden, bird-watching or more energetic forest walks or hikes in the hills!

Birds of a Feather Kit

Layout inspiration: 

Check out her store for a 25% sale! One of the many fantastic products you can get on sale is Birds of a Feather.

With bright red and blue, gorgeous bird elements and lots of flower/foliage, this kit is perfect to scrap pages of lazy afternoons at the park or in the garden, bird-watching or more energetic forest walks or hikes in the hills!

Birds of a Feather Kit

Layout inspiration: Ready for take-off

Credits: Birds of a feather by Janece Suarez Designs using template by A Fish Design (included in Collab One Of a Kind)

The Forum post is edited by Lou Nov 4
Tammy
Tammy Nov 4

New today from Aurelie Scrap

~ Frozen Feather ~ Available at Aurelie Scrap's store at Digital Crea

Credits: Aurelie Scrap ~ Frozen Feather, Rohana Designs ~ free template, font ~ Molly Script

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Nov 4
rcam50
rcam50 Nov 4
Created with Being Grateful By The Designers at Digidesignresort . This Kit can be used for several crafting activities such as Digital Scrapbooking, Card Making, creating Photo Books, Calendar, Place Cards, Bookmarks, Notebooks, Mouse pads and you can even print out the graphics on a special foil to design your own T-Shirts, Bags, and so much more.

Kit contains : 

• 35 digital scrapbooking elements
  • 65 12x12 digital scrapbooking papers

http:///...designresort-p-25537

The Forum post is edited by rcam50 Nov 4
Attachments:
  page-2-.jpg (86Kb)
  Page-1.jpg (73Kb)
  AWS_BeingGratefulCollab.jpg (110Kb)
Lou
Lou Nov 5

NEW and ON SALE 50% off!

Kindness Collection by Kakleidesigns (PU, S4H, and optional Artistic License)

Layout Inspiration:

stmac88
stmac88 Nov 5

Created with the November Collaboration kit , Being Grateful by AngelWingScrap, Bee Creations, Carpe Diem Designs, LeaUgoScrap, Lins Creation, Ostrea Designs, Your&Mine and can be used for spring, summer, fall, winter, celebration, birthday, family, kids, nature, outdoors and party scrapbooking layouts.

http:///...designresort-p-25537

Thankful for Nature

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 Nov 5
Attachments:
  Being Grateful Preview.jpg (562Kb)
  beinggrateful2-000-Page-1.jpg (347Kb)
Michelle (mrWagnerAK)

my layout uses Daisies and Denim Mini by Janece Suarez Designs. This is a beautiful mini kit that coordinates with Sunflower and Blue Jeans. The mini is the daily download for the first week in November and is perfect for my early fall family portrait.

Michelle (mrWagnerAK)

The designers at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com have outdone theirselves this month with the monthly collab. It is chock full of lots of autumn goodness. I adore the rusty grundge of many of the contributions. With inspiration from the Mystery Challenge this month, I created a layout of Carson on one of her makeup shots. Just add this kit to your cart along with $15 worth of products and you will get this collab kit FREE! That is 112 elements, 54 papers, word art, splatters, quick pages, journal cards, a template and alphabet. HUGE! Seasons of Life:

Scrappinrosie

Scrapbookcrazy Creations by Robynis the Designer Spotlight at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com this week (Nov 8th through 15th) She has created a beautiful Daily Download mini kit called Old Fashioned Girl. The Daily Download is just a portion of what she has to offer in the full kit and bundle that has also been released today. This collection is very feminine and has a vintage feel to it, which I love.

Each day you can collect a small portion of this Daily Download HERE

This is the Daily Download

Here is my layout I made with this mini kit.

One of the many other kits in her store that I really love is Happiness with it's elements and papers in soft lilac, turquois, blue and gold. You can find it HERE

She is also having a sale and her store is 30% off with 50% off on collections. So go have a look and get some great savings. HERE 

Tammy
Tammy Nov 10

Releasing today from Marie H Designs

~ Remember

Available at Marie's stores at  Go Digital ScrapbookingPlain Digital Wrapper

Credits: Marie H Designs ~ Remember and Natural Thing Templates, Cathy Zielske ~ 30 Days of Thankful 2017, font ~ Small Town Skyline

~~~~~~~~~~

Terrific kit for those autumn photos you've taken!
~ Autumn Grace ~
Digital Gator Designs

Available at Digital Gator Designs' store at Plain Digital Wrapper.

Credits: Digital Gator Designs ~ Autumn Grace, Marie H Designs ~ Templates Mania 7, font ~ Shree Devanagari 714

~~~~~~~~~~~

Releasing today from Designs by Romajo.

~ Near The Hearth ~

Available at Designs by Romajo's Plain Digital Wrapper store

Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Near The Hearth and June 2016 Template Pack, Cathy Zielske ~ #0 Days of Thankful 2017, font ~ SNC Script Italic

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Nov 10
Michelle (mrWagnerAK)

Dae Designs has a fun kit in her store called "I Want Candy." It's perfect for this time of year, with all the halloween candy to go through after the costumes have been put away. There is lots of sweets, paper, and wordart to give you multiple layouts, no matter the time of year. I used it on a layout featuring a large lollipop. The photo's tell the story of how well it was received. But in the end, it was no small feat to distract her enough to take the sugar away. Here is a preview of the kit I used: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=29_465&products_id=33501

Michelle (mrWagnerAK)

Have you been collecting this week's daily download over at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com? ScrapbookCrazy Creations by Robyn is the featured designer this week. She has created a wonderful bundle of goodies and has been giving away pieces of a matching mini kit. You can get the page kit or the collection at a great savings through November 15. I was inspired to create a heritage layout of my great aunt and uncle from 1943. I love the soft colors and variety of goodies. http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=27&products_id=33764#prettyPhoto

Anny-Libelle
Anny-Libelle Nov 16
Loving Life by Dawn Inskip

Ho-Ho-Ho by Dawn Inskip

Michelle (mrWagnerAK)

The third week Designer Spotlight at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com is Arizona Girl Designs Tasanee was inspired by Thanksgiving and Psalm 105. Each day, you can pick up a piece of this new kit free. If you miss a day, you can buy the kit for $2 or the bundle that gives you the kit and six (6) coordinating packs for a huge discount of $3.20. The Bundle contains the full kit, mini kit, alpha, solid papers, cluster, word bits, and journal cards. There is enough for a whole album of Thanksgiving memories. Give Thanks (Psalm 105) - What a wonderful title and scripture for this holiday season.

Daily Download link - http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=27&products_id=33820

Store Link: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=119

Bundle here: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=38031&d=1510847622

'':
fade
slide
Rating: