Anny-Libelle Dec 14 '17
Take a look of this gorgeous collection by Dawn Inskip

Merry little Memories

Tammy
Tammy Dec 14 '17

Cute, cute, cute kit!

~ Snowflake Kisses ~

Pixie Glitter Designs

Available here at Pixie Glitter Designs' store at Plain Digital Wrapper.

Credits: Pixie Glitter Designs ~ Snowflake Kisses, Marie H Designs ~ This and That, font ~ Mikie's Christmas List

Tammy
Tammy Dec 15 '17

Fun, fun, fun!!!

~ Snow Day ~

Scrappin Serenity

Available here at Scrappin Serenity's Plain Digital Wrapper store.

Credit: Scrappin Serenity ~ Snow Day, font ~ DJB Christelle

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re-releasing today (be sure and check your stash!!) from Designs by Romajo.

~ Peace on Earth ~

Available at Designs by Romajo's Plain Digital Wrapper store

Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Peace On Earth, font ~ Love and Sunshine

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Dec 15 '17
Pippin
Pippin Dec 15 '17

Today I would like to show you a wonderful kit by Andrea Gold called A Little Shabby. Gorgeous soft colours with lots of beautiful vintage elements and papers.

Andrea is this spotlight designer and her store at GDS is discounted with 40% all December.

Beautiful example layout by ScrappinRosie.

Michelle (mrWagnerAK)

End of the year and everyone is sending out their family newsletters and Holiday cards. This year show off your digital talents and create a newsletter using these templates by Arizonia Girl Designs by Tasanee Campbell. Print and mail to your family and friends or send a stunning digital version.

I used the newsletter template for a great journaling opportunity about collecting heating coal from the beach. By combining two of the newsletters, I had extra spots for photos and then put the whole thing on a 12x12 paper to create a scrapbook page. Along with the template, I used AZ girl's Evergreen Christmas to "decorate" my layout.

Tasanee is giving away a piece or two of this kit each day during the 25 Days of Christmas. If you missed a few days, you can pick up the individual day, kit, or bundle in her store, along with the seven (7) newsletter template set.

Anny-Libelle
Anny-Libelle Dec 18 '17

Anticipation by Dawn Inskip

Shaunna
Shaunna Dec 18 '17
This week's featured designer at GDS is EMS Arts with a beautiful daily download - Frozen in shades of blue that is perfect for those wintery pictures. Collect a piece each day and visit her shop to pick up coordinating packs that match.

stmac88
stmac88 Dec 18 '17

Created for the Designer Spotlight Challenge, with the kit Frozen, by EMS Art. This beautiful wintry kit has mint, teal, greys, browns and greens .Perfect for all your fun winter adventures and moments outside and inside. This mini kit is available for the daily download 16-23 December 2017. Contains 8 papers and 24 elements.
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=29_388&products_id=34122

Also used layered photo puzzle template by MDD Designs
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=29_464&products_id=34089  

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 Dec 18 '17
Attachments:
  EMS_Frozen_PREVdd.jpg (133Kb)
  FOLDER.jpg (216Kb)
  techchall2dec-000-Page-1.jpg (366Kb)
stmac88
stmac88 Dec 19 '17

Created with Sugar Plums 2017 Posting Collaboration by the designers at GDS. This beautiful kit in pastel shades of blues and pinks is perfect for many genres of layouts . I also used a layered puzzle template by MDD Designs
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=129&products_id=33978

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=29_464&products_id=34087

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 Dec 19 '17
Tammy
Tammy Dec 19 '17

In the spotlight at Plain Digital Wrapper

***Time Out Scraps***

~ Deck the Halls ~

Availableat Time Out Scraps' store at Plain Digital Wrapper.

Credits: Time Out Scraps ~ Deck the Halls, font ~ sf Why Keyboards Rock

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Releasing today from Marie H Designs ~ Joyeux Noel

and

~Blenders Templates 3 ~

Both available at Marie's Plain Digital Wrapper store.

Credits: Marie H Designs ~ Joyeux Noel and Blenders Templates 3, font ~ Tooty Fruity

Credits: Marie H Designs ~ Blenders Templates 3 and Merry XMas, font ~ Sign Painter

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Dec 19 '17
Michelle (mrWagnerAK)

The first snowfall is a magical event that ushers in winter - a time for family, fun, joy, hope and peace. I created a layout for a friend who has recently retired and is loving spending special moments with her granddaughter. In this photo, Kennedy is indulging herself after dance class with a frozen yogurt treat. I used a fan gift template from Alexis Design Studio and Happy Winter Day by Vesi Design. I love the watercolor elements and we always need solid papers to offset the gorgeous patterned papers. The bundle includes 82 unique elements, 19 patterned papers, 14 solid papers, 29 hand-painted watercolor elements/accents. There's quite a sale on the bundle right now.

The GDS Technique Challengeis to create a puzzle of our featured photo. I used the technique on the entire layout. Lesley (NutkinTailz) has provided a tutorial link.

Tammy
Tammy Dec 21 '17

Releasing today for your photos - part two of a two part kit!

~ Reminiscing Part 2 ~

Designs by Romajo

Available in Designs by Romajo's store at Plain Digital Wrapper

Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Reminiscing Part 2, font ~ Elise

Tammy
Tammy Dec 22 '17

Re-releasing today (be sure and check your stash!!) from Designs by Romajo.

~ Baking Bright Spirits ~

Available at Designs by Romajo's Plain Digital Wrapper store

Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Baking Bright Spirits, font ~ Segoe Script

Michelle (mrWagnerAK)

Life Basixx Dec 2017 Bag O' Christmas by Amandas Digital Studio is a fun collection filled with icons of American Christmas traditions but can be used with any festive photos. I layered and blended two solids and a pattern paper to create my backdrop, added one of her elements as the splat/mask, and then used a journaling element as a mask for my photo. I love the masked element and truck for my "manly" Christmas photo.

Don't forget to check for Add Ons!

Shaunna
Shaunna Dec 23 '17
EMS Arts fantastic bundle - Bohemian Style is just stunning. It is an awesome color palette that goes will all manner of photos. Beautiful papers and elements with a bit of a western flair make it a must have collection for stunning layouts. Bohemian Style

The Forum post is edited by Shaunna Dec 23 '17
Michelle (mrWagnerAK)

I absolutely love a template I can use for multiple layouts. A Fish Design has created two templates for the Gifts of Love Mixology featuring blocks with slightly rounded corners. There is lots of creative space begging to be used: photos can be clipped to any block, clusters can lay on top or be clipped, paper can be clipped.

I used one block for my subtitle after placing a crocheted lace under the long strip. There are no specific places for clusters or embellishments because they can go anywhere. I used this month's designer GDS collab, Christmas Kiss.

Name:  mrw_afd_GoL_T1_CK.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  200.6 KB

Don't forget you can add to, subtract from or rotate any template to make them your own. I combined two blocks on the second row and added an elf and a journaling card.

Michelle (mrWagnerAK)

The  free daily download at GDS this week is "Have a Very Penguin Christmas" by Dae Designs.  Each day you will get a free piece of this new kit HERE.

While you are picking up the freebie, check out the sale in her store, December 24-31.

If you spend $15 in her store, you can also get the MONTHLY COLLAB KIT free

I used several layers of Fuss Free FreeBee 78 Template by Fiddle-dee-dee Designs

and came up with this layout:

Tammy
Tammy Dec 27 '17

It's time for the Mixology sale at Go Digital Scrapbooking.

One color palette, great designers, super choices!!

Each pack is $1.20 until January 7.

You can mix and match to make a perfect kit for you!

Here's what MDD Designs has created for you!
~ Gifts of Love ~

Available at MDD Designs Go Digital Scrapbooking store.

Credits: MDD Designs ~ Gifts of Love and Masked Templates

rcam50
rcam50 Dec 28 '17
Created with Gift of Love Mixology templates By A Fish Design.

Kits used : Evergreen Christmas by Arizona Girl and Winter Wishes by Studio 4 Designs.

http:///...mp;products_id=34230

The Forum post is edited by rcam50 Dec 28 '17
Attachments:
  afd_GoL_TempsPreview.jpg (156Kb)
  temp-1.jpg (81Kb)
  temp-2.jpg (70Kb)
stmac88
stmac88 Dec 28 '17

Created with Gifts of Love Templates by A Fish Design. These versatile templates can be rotated to make them uniquely yours. I also used a kit called Christmas Toys for Tammy and Tommy by Scrapbookcrazy Creations. This whimsical Christmas kit in non traditional colors is perfect for all your holiday layouts.
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=234_455_476&products_id=34230
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=217_219&products_id=31430

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 Dec 28 '17
Pages: « 1 2 3 »
'':
fade
slide
Rating: