December 2017 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » The Goods » Enabling
stmac88 Dec 28 '17

Created with Gifts of Love Templates by A Fish Design. These versatile templates can be rotated to make them uniquely yours. I also used a kit called Evergreen Christmas, a traditional elegant kit by Arizona Girl. This kit is perfect for all your family Holiday layouts.

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 Dec 28 '17
  giftoflovetemp1-000-Page-1.jpg (360Kb)
Michelle (mrWagnerAK)

I had the privilege to work with All That Glitters by Studio4 Designworks. It is a festive kit that will bring out the creativity in you! Gold and Glitter – doesn’t that speak the holidays to you? It’s perfect for Christmas, New Years, or any glammed occasion. Loaded with a huge array of papers, elements, and all sorts of extra goodies, this bundle is sure to get you started creating fabulous holiday scrapbooking pages full of memories to share for a lifetime! In This Bundle: The  Kit: 62 – 300 dpi png elements and 20 – 12” x 12” – 300 dpi JPG papers, Splats: 4 – 300 dpi png Splats, Papers Plus: 16 – 12” x 12” – 300 dpi JPEG papers, Clusters: 4 – 300 dpi png Clusters, Edgers: 4 – 300 dpi png Edgers.

I have created two different layouts using this kit. The first starts with a template by A Fish Design – Gifts of Love Template 2. I added my photos, layered two of the glitter papers as my background, making sure not to hide the word “Christmas,” I also used one of the edger’s. This is a great way to add wonderful clusters and help me with budgeting my scrapbooking time.

For Layout 2, I started with a template by Marie H Designs. She donated this one for last December’s Template Challenge. Then I loaded my photo, layered and blended one of the glitter edged papers. and several more papers were layered under my photo. I used one of the splats on the background and one of the clusters on top of the photo. Embellishments were added to the cluster. I found the word art online and clipped the gold splat to glam it up.

Tammy Dec 29 '17

Re-releasing today (be sure and check your stash!!) from Designs by Romajo.

~ Glamour Party ~

Available at Designs by Romajo's Plain Digital Wrapper store

Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Glamour Party, font ~ Channel Left-Slanted

Michelle (mrWagnerAK)

Fall In Love by ADB Designs has petite patterned papers in soft Autumn hues are the perfect starter for photos in fall colors such as sunrise/sunset.  I started with a photo of releasing sky lanterns over the ocean. It was a beautiful sunset.   A vintage charm bracelet and a variety of earthy embellishments provide you with all you need to create a card, scrap a page or an entire album.

Pages: « 1 2 3