January 2018 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » The Goods » Enabling
stmac88
stmac88 Jan 20
Created with the Collaboration kit for January called Winter Blues by

AngelWingScrap, LeaUgoScrap, Your&Mine and Mistica Designs . This beautiful kit is perfect for all your outdoor winter layouts.
http://www.digidesignresort.com/shop/printable-scrapbooking-kit-winter-blues-pus4h-by-digidesignresort-p-25678

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 Jan 20
rcam50
rcam50 Jan 21
Created with Winter Blues By AngelWingScrap, LeaUgoScrap, Your&Mine, Mistica Designs and can be used for fall, winter, celebration, family, kids, nature, outdoors and christmas scrapbooking layouts.

Kit contains 

• 32 digital scrapbooking elements
  • 18 12x12 digital scrapbooking papers
  •  3 Wordart

http:///...designresort-p-25678

The Forum post is edited by rcam50 Jan 21
Attachments:
  Winter Blues Preview.jpg (284Kb)
  Page-1.jpg (78Kb)
  page-2.jpg (52Kb)
stmac88
stmac88 Jan 21

Created with Gifts of Love Collection by Over the Fence Designs. In shades of blues , tans ,mauves and greens it's perfect for many genres of scrapping.
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=451&products_id=34268#prettyPhoto

Climb

Gifts of Love

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 Jan 21
Attachments:
  otfd_gifts-of-love-page-kit-all.jpg (186Kb)
Michelle (mrWagnerAK)

I love challenges. They make me step out of my comfort zone and try something new. Today, I followed the instructions for the Technique challenge over at GDS and used a photo of my sister and her "men." I started with a Clustered Mask from MDD Designs and a kit by PattyB Scraps called Side by Side. I get downright obsessed with PSE's blending modes and filters: I used the posterize and colored pencil filters, along with blending modes on each layer of the photos and papers. The clustered mask is so different in that all the elements go inside the mask. The kit by PattyB is a wonderful mix of elements and paper good for lots of layouts from vintage to present day Christmas photos. Go have some fun!

The Forum post is edited by Michelle (mrWagnerAK) Jan 22
Tammy
Tammy Jan 22

Releasing today from MDD Designs

Photostamps - Month ~

Available at MDD Designs store at Go Digital Scrapbooking.

Credits: MDD Designs  ~ Photo Stamps - Months and Moments In Time Templates and Blended Family, font ~ Mightytype Script

and 

~ Quote Masks - Months ~

Available at MDD Designs store at Go Digital Scrapbooking.

Credits: MDD Designs ~ Quote Masks - Months and The Bigs, font ~ Columbus

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Jan 22
Pippin
Pippin Jan 23
This week's (January 16-23) spotlight designer is Andrea Gold and she has a wonderful winter kit as daily download: Wintergreen #2. I have also another nice kit to present for you today: Mr. Attitude. It's a fun boyish/manly kit in teal and grey. Perfect for all layouts with attitude. The beautiful example layout is made by dovedesign. 

Tammy
Tammy Jan 23

In the spotlight at Plain Digital Wrapper

***Carla's Tresures and Kimberly Stewart***

~ Kindred Spirits ~

Availablehere at Plain Digital Wrapper.

Credits: Carla's Treasures and Kimberly Stewart ~ Kindred Spirits, Southern Creek Designs ~ free template, font ~ Secret Words Scripted

Credits: Carla's Treasures and Kimberly Stewart ~ Kindred Spirits, Marie H Designs ~ All About Buttons Templates, font ~ Fjord Free

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Jan 23
stmac88
stmac88 Jan 23

This layout was created with Heartfelt Split Border Masks by A Fish Design. These unique masks can be adjusted to fit your page or your photos. I also used Handmade with Love Bundle by Marie H Designs. A beautiful soft hued kit;  perfect for many family special moments.
 http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/...mp;products_id=34430
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/...mp;products_id=34334

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 Jan 23
Lou
Lou Jan 24

I love the end of the month! The 24th means new Mixology at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com, and the GDS Designers have outdone themselves again!

Here are some of their offerings. Grab packs for only $1.20 each, mix and match, build you own perfect collection of elements, papers, templates and more!

I only have boys so not usually a big fan of pink, but it really works in this gorgeous colour palette. There is a vintage feel to this Mixology too, so you can use it with old photos and new photos! There is something for everyone in those packs, some artsy-ness, some shabby-ness, and lots of gorgeous-ness for sure!

MarieH Designs has 8 gorgeous packs:

Using Marie's packs:

MDD Designs has created 8 beautiful packs too:

Using Michelle's packs (template Heartfelt, and template from Blended Collection):

Janece Suarez Designs has5 fantastic packs:

Using Janece's packs:

And that is only from 3 designers! Check the rest out too!

Tammy
Tammy Jan 24

It's time for the Mixology sale at Go Digital Scrapbooking.

One color palette, great designers, super choices!!

Each pack is $1.20 until February 7.

You can mix and match to make a perfect kit for you!

Two of the designers I get to create for have stores at Go Digital Scrapbooking and here are their contributions for this month's Mixology.

Here's what Marie H Designs has created for you!
~ Heart Felt ~

Available at Marie's Go Digital Scrapbooking store

Credits: Marie H Designs ~ Heart Felt and Grow With Love Templates

and

Here's what MDD Designs has created for you!
~ Heart Felt ~

Available at MDD Designs Go Digital Scrapbooking store.

Credits: MDD Designs ~ Heart Felt and Moments In Time Templates, font ~ Sixpounder

rcam50
rcam50 Jan 24
This layout was created with Heartfelt Split Border Masks by A Fish Design. These unique masks can be adjusted to fit your page or all of your photos. Kit used Life Basixx August 2017 Count it All Joy Remix By Amanda's Digital Studio.

http:///...mp;products_id=34428

The Forum post is edited by rcam50 Jan 24
Attachments:
  afd_Heartfelt_Preview2.jpg (164Kb)
  ADS_CountitAllJoy_PV.jpg (353Kb)
  Page-1.jpg (78Kb)
Anny-Libelle
Anny-Libelle Jan 25
HUSH - M3 products Jan18 by Dawn Inskip

Elements

Papers

Stiches

Canvas

and my page with those products
Tammy
Tammy Jan 25

It's $1 Happy Hour at Plain Digital Wrapper!!

The designers at Plain Digital Wrapper are given a color palette (and/or a theme) and create mix and match packs for your scrapping pleasure.  Each pack is only $1!!

Happy Hour runs for seven days beginning the 25th of each month.

Two of the designers I am honored to create for sell at Plain Digital Wrapper! Here's what they have created for you this month.

From Designs by Romajo

~ Colorful Life

Available at Designs by Romajo's store at Plain Digital Wrapper.

Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Colorful Life and Marie H Designs ~ Blenders Templates 2

and

from Marie H Designs 

~ {You are} my Happy Place ~

Available at Marie H Designs' store at Plain Digital Wrapper

Credits: Marie H Designs ~ {You are} my Happy Place, font ~ You Are Loved

AND!!! I got to work with this kit with teddy bears for Fran B Designs

~ It's My Birthday ~

Available at Fran B Designs store at Plain Digital Wrapper.

Credits: Fran B Designs ~ It's My Birthday, Marie H Designs ~ Count Your Blessing Templates 

Credits: Fran B Designs ~ It's My Birthday and To the Point Templates

Enjoy shopping!!

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Jan 25
stmac88
stmac88 Jan 25

This layout was created with Heartfelt Split Border Masks by A Fish Design. These unique masks can be adjusted to fit your page or your photos. I also used Heartfelt mini kits by Marie H Designs. These are all a part of the January 2018 Mixology at GDS. 
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/...mp;products_id=34434
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/...mp;products_id=34428

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 Jan 25
Tammy
Tammy Jan 26

Totally adorable kit to scrap photos of the little (or not so little) men in your life from Manda Lane Scraps!

~ Little Man ~

Available here at Manda Lane Scrap's store at Plain Digital Wrapper.

Credits: Manda Lane Scraps ~ Litte Man, SS21 ~ free template 122116, font ~ Century Schoolbook

~~~~~~~~~~

Re-releasing today (be sure and check your stash!!) from Designs by Romajo.

~ Winter Romance ~

Available at Designs by Romajo's Plain Digital Wrapper store.

Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Winter Romance, font ~ Just Gotta Smile

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Jan 26
Michelle (mrWagnerAK)

Well, not only have I just stepped out of my comfort zone with this layout, I've fallen off the cliff. Amanda's Digital Studio is the skill and talent behind Ugh! The Bug. This collection's inspiration came from four weeks of the virus that has covered the USA in January 2018. My response, "It's too cold in Alaska for the bug to survive!" But that really isn't true, we just have to be diligent about staying healthy and caring for our loved ones when they are down. I love the idea behind this theme, because nobody wants their photo taken when they are sick. Journal about the illness and use some of these wonderful graphics instead of a photo. Kits like this one from Altered Amanda's Studio really are a great stash item for documenting events like sick days. Here is the kit:

Here is the Add-On:

And here is my layout minus any photo:

The Forum post is edited by Michelle (mrWagnerAK) Jan 26
Sarah
Sarah Jan 30

Studio4 Designworks is the Spotlightdesigner 24.1. - 31.1.2018.

She is a great Designer and one of my favourite Designers. I like her design. It is easy to scrap with her products.

Today i promote the beautyful kit: All That Glitters by Studio4 Designworks

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=29_164&products_id=34035

All That Glitters is a festive kit that will bring out the creativity in you! Gold and Glitter - doesn’t that speak the holidays to you? Loaded with a huge array of papers and elements, this kit is sure to get you started creating fabulous holiday scrapbooking pages full of memories to share for a lifetime!

This is the daily download for January 24-31 is by Studio4 Designworks.  Each day you can collect a piece of this kit:

She has a great deal in her store, too.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=69

The Forum post is edited by Sarah Jan 30
Anny-Libelle
Anny-Libelle Feb 1
~ Old Romantic ~ by Dawn Inskip @ The Lilypad

Pages: « 1 2
'':
fade
slide
Rating: