February 2018 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » The Goods » Enabling
Tammy
Tammy Feb 1
Creative team members, show off what you've created with your designers new releases for February!!!
Share:
Tammy
Tammy Feb 1
T

Time for a blog train freebie release from Designs by Romajo!

~ That's Amore ~

Click on over to Designs by Romajo's blog to find all the download links. 

Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ That's Amore and June 2016 Template Pack, font ~ I Love You Monkey (Hearted)

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Feb 1
Tammy
Tammy Feb 2

Here is February's love-filled collaboration kit from the designer's at Plain Digital Wrapper!!!

~ Red Hot and Blue ~

Available HERE at Plain DigitalWrapper.

Credits: Plain Digital Wrapper ~ Red, Hot and Blue, Designs by Romajo ~ August 2016 Template Pack, font ~ Mf Feel My Heart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Releasing today from Marie H Designs

~ My Foxy Valentine

****and it's only $1.00 for the kit through February 14****

Available at Marie's stores at  Go Digital ScrapbookingMy MemoriesPlain Digital Wrapper

Credits: Marie H Designs ~ My Foxy Valentine and Up Up and Away Templates, font ~ Elise

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Feb 2
Scrappinrosie
Whispers is the new goDigitalscrapbooking collab kit and is FREE with any purchase of $15 in the GDS store.  You can see it HERE

Here is a layout I did with this kit.

The Forum post is edited by Scrappinrosie Feb 4
Michelle (mrWagnerAK)

This week's FREE daily download: Plum Hearts.

Tasanee Campbell, aka Arizona Girl, is the Designer Spotlight and talent behind this week's daily download from the 1st to 7th of February. Each day you will get a piece of this new kit that was inspired by peaceful purple moments. There is a bundle available:

I love the shades of purple and the figure reading a book, great inspiration for my title and journaling.

Sarah
Sarah Feb 4
 Last week was Studio4 Designworks the Spotlight Designer. So  wanted to show you another wonderful kit from her called:

Fall Fairytales
which you can find here:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/...mp;products_id=33755

[CENTER] [B]Fall Fairytales[/B] is a kit that will bring out the creativity in  you! Colours that melt together, cute elements, and a huge array of  papers and elements, are sure to get you started creating fabulous  digital scrapbooking pages. A little bit of fall colours, a little  whimsical, and packed with a lot of punch. Designed to coordinate with  my other [B]FALL FAIRYTALE[/B] packs.
This pack contains 56 - 300 dpi png elements and 24 - 12” x 12” - 300  dpi JPEG papers. PU/S4H/S4O. Shadows are for preview purposes only.[/CENTER]

[CENTER] Here is a layout of me using this wonderful kit, which is perfect for  all your fall photos. I like the fairys, the combination of orange,  green, blue, brown and blue.[/CENTER]

Thanks for looking.
The Forum post is edited by Sarah Feb 4
Shaunna
Shaunna Feb 6
Arizona Girl's  Peek of Spring gives us a little glimpse into the coming spring. Pretty flowers bloom here and a little birdie sings. It is a fun kit to start the new season.

Michelle (mrWagnerAK)

Peek of Spring is the newest creation of Arizona Girl Designs by Tasanee Campbell. The kit was included in the GDS January 2018 Legacy Kit, but Tasanee has added on to the treasurer to bring us a beautiful bundled collection. If you received the kit as part of the Legacy, you can pick up the additional packets individually or just go for the whole bundle for a mere $3. Wow! What a great savings.

I love the soft, subtle hues, perfect for spring, but just as outstanding for any other event or holiday. I used the kit with a photo of my parents at my sister's wedding in August 1987.

Anny-Libelle
Anny-Libelle Feb 8
Truly Madly Deeply by Dawn Inskip

Tammy
Tammy Feb 8

Today is the first day of MDD Designs' Daily Download at GDS!!  The daily download runs from February 8th to February 15th.  Each day you get a part of the Beautiful Mess mini kit. (for free!!)   MDD Designs' whole store is on sale at 40% off from February 8-15th, also. You can see all her products HERE. You will find daily a part of this kit in her store. Remember that each part is free for 24 hours only.

Beautiful Mess ~

Available at MDD Designs store at Go Digital Scrapbooking.

Credits: MDD Designs ~ Beautiful Mess and I Do Templates, font ~ Scaramella

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Feb 8
Michelle (mrWagnerAK)

Whispers - February 2018 Monthly Collab could be yours for free with $15 purchase. Perfect in hints and shades of green on a neutral background.

This kit includes:

141 elements
54 papers
set of eight cardstock papers
12x12 template in psd, png, and tiff
alphabet
page stackers set
clusters set

Just add this kit to your cart along with $15 worth of products and you will get this collab kit FREE

I love the subtle green and neutral hues, ideal for my spring photo of young Declan when he was 4 months old.

Michelle (mrWagnerAK)

Just in time for Valentines Day is a kit for those we love called Hearts Entwined by Scrapbookcrazy Creations. Check out the add-on pattern papers and glitter papers for just $1 each https://bit.ly/SCR_GDS.

The Mystery Box Challenge has us scrapping a page about our Valentine. I'm off the beaten path by scrapping a photo of my dad and HIS valentine. As inspiration for the challenge, I used the table-setting, hearts, and dark flower arrangement. Hearts Entwined is perfect for my layout. I filled the plate with other vintage items and topped it with the photo. It has been in dad's wallet for nearly 60 years and looks pretty good considering he has sat on it that long!

Tammy
Tammy Feb 14

~ Romantic Red ~
from Marie H Designs

Available at Marie's stores at  Go Digital ScrapbookingMy MemoriesPlain Digital Wrapper

Credits: Marie H Designs ~ Romantic Red and Chills and Thrills Templates

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out this kit!
~ Love Grows ~
Elizabeth's Market Cross
 Available at Elizabeth's Market Cross'store at Plain Digital Wrapper.
2018 Credits: Elizabeth's Market Cross ~ Love Grows, font ~ Sweetly Broken

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the spotlight at Plain Digital Wrapper   ***Southern Creek Designs***
~ Loving You ~  Availableat Southern Creek Designs' store at Plain Digital Wrapper.
2018 Credits: Southern Creek Designs ~ Loving You and template freebie, font ~ Aristelle Sans

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Feb 14
moemc
moemc Feb 14
MDD Designs has a beautiful new bundle out - Beautiful Mess - perfect for scrapping all those pictures of your child making a mess either painting, baking, colouring, whatever - this kit has everything in it to make these pages.  

Michelle (mrWagnerAK)

This Scandinavian inspired winter mini kit is just right for snowy, playful winter photos. Ice Crush Mini was created by the talented Diane Birrell of ADB Designs. The kit includes just 3 papers and 11 elements, but they are each lovely and unique.

I used a template by Andrea Gold, that is part of the Rest and Relaxation - June 2014 Monthly Collab. Following the recipe challenge; I scrapped about something I love (Carson & Photography), then used a border and a heart.

stmac88
stmac88 Feb 14

My layout is created with the beautiful February Collaboration kit WHISPERS, by the designers at GDS. This stunning kit is perfect for many genres of layouts; such as romantic, wedding and family. In neutral shades with touches of green and grey, this kit contains 141 elements, 54 papers, cardstock, a template, alpha, stackers and clusters. I also used 2 masks , one by MDD Designs and one by PattyB Scraps /Brenian Designs.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=129&products_id=34538

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 Feb 14
Attachments:
  whispers1-000-Page-1.jpg (404Kb)
Scrappinrosie
Scrappinrosie Feb 15
New IN LOVE TEMPLATES by Brenian Designs.  Available HERE

MarieH Designs scrapbook kit MY FOXY VALENTINE - Available HERE

My layout created using Bren's templates and Marie's kit.

Anny-Libelle
Anny-Libelle Feb 15
Templates with dimension by Dawn Inskip

Stick Together by Dawn Inskip

Give Live Meaning by Dawn Inskip

moemc
moemc Feb 15
Very cute kit called My Foxy Valentine by Marie H Designs.  

http:///...mp;products_id=34542

Heartfelt Split Border Masks 1 by A Fish Design

http:///...mp;products_id=34430

The Forum post is edited by moemc Feb 15
Tammy
Tammy Feb 16

Releasing today from MDD Designs

Overflowing Love Templates ~

Available at MDD Designs store at Go Digital Scrapbooking.

Credits: MDD Designs ~ Overflowing Love Templates and Awareness Apraxia, font ~ Ethan

~~~~~~~~~~~

Releasing today from Designs by Romajo.

~ What About Us? ~

Available at Designs by Romajo's Plain Digital Wrapper store

Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ What About Us and March 2016 Template Pack, font ~ Dobkin

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Feb 16
Pages: 1 2 »
'':
fade
slide
Rating: