March 2018 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » The Goods » Enabling
stmac88
stmac88 Mar 18

Created with the March 2018 GDS Collaboration kit , ESCAPE. This beautiful kit in soft pastel shades of pinks and blues is perfect for all your beach and summer layouts. This kit includes:  138 elements , word art,  41 papers, 8 cardstock papers, 12x12 template, 2 alphas, and paper stackers, clusters, stamps, grungy papers, and journal cards.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=129&products_id=34749

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 Mar 18
Tammy
Tammy Mar 19

Cute, cute kit!!!

~ March: 2018 ~

Fran B Designs

Available here at Fran B Designs' Plain Digital Wrapper store.

Credits: Fran B Designs ~ March 2018 and Onesies Templates

~~~~~~~~~~~~

New templates from Designs by Romajo.

~ Just My Luck Templates ~

Available at Designs by Romajo's Plain Digital Wrapper store

Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Just My Luck Templates and March of the Celts, font ~ DK Lemon Yellow Sun

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Mar 19
Tammy
Tammy Mar 20

Happy Spring!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Spring in Bloom ~

Day Dreams 'n Designs 

***If you purchase today (March 20, 2018) you can get the whole bundle for only $2.00!!!!!***

Available here at Day Dreams 'n Designs Plain Digital Wrapper store.

Credits: Day Dreams 'n Designs ~ Spring in Bloom

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Mar 20
moemc
moemc Mar 22
Spring in the Air by Dana's Footprint Digital Design is a beautiful collection of lovely colours perfect for spring or summer pictures.  Lots of very pretty flowers and an additional Accents pack is available.

http:///...mp;alpha_filter_id=0

The Forum post is edited by moemc Mar 22
Anny-Libelle
Anny-Libelle Mar 22
~~Funny ~~ Bundle by Dawn Inskip

stmac88
stmac88 Mar 22

Created with GARDEN GNOME templates 1 and 2 by A Fish Design, and GARDEN GNOME kit by Arizona Girl. This delightful combo is perfect for all your garden photos .

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=29_305&products_id=34949
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=29_264&products_id=34950

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 Mar 22
Attachments:
  gg2-000-Page-1.jpg (366Kb)
  afd_GG_Temp1.jpg (85Kb)
  afd_GG_Temp2.jpg (137Kb)
  gg1-000-Page-1.jpg (456Kb)
  AZgirl_GG_prev_bundle.jpg (168Kb)
Michelle (mrWagnerAK)

I had the privilege to work with the Pugalicious Moments by Scrapbookcrazy Creations. Robyn has put together a lovely kit of earthy colors in browns, greens, and greys. There is a variety of elements as well as both solids and pattern paper.

I created a layout for the mystery challenge at GDS that features a photo of Author Nora Roberts and images of several of my favorite books that I downloaded from the web. I played with one of the butterflies, essentially folding it in half. I found a rickrack from Sahin Designs, then overlaid and blended one of Robyn's papers. Look for the little Puggle (baby Echidna).

rcam50
rcam50 Mar 23
Created with GARDEN GNOME templates 1 and 2 by A Fish Design.  Kits used are Butterfly Garden and Relaxing summer both By A Fish Design. These templates coordinate with Garden Gnome kit by Tasanee (Arizona Girl).

http:///...mp;products_id=34949

The Forum post is edited by rcam50 Mar 23
Attachments:
  temp-2.jpg (74Kb)
  temp-1.jpg (66Kb)
  afd_GG_Preview.jpg (127Kb)
Lou
Lou Mar 24

Last week of the month, new Designer Spotlight at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com! This week’s Daily Download is generously offered by Andrea Gold. It is the beautiful Midnight, with a elegant dark blue palette.

You can access the Daily Downloads in Andrea’s store.

I always like the monochromatic look, and this kit is no exception! I love it too!

The kit was perfect for photos taken at the aquarium.

Tammy
Tammy Mar 24

It's time for the Mixology sale at Go Digital Scrapbooking.

One color palette, great designers, super choices!!

Each pack is $1.20 until April 7.

You can mix and match to make a perfect kit for you!

Two of the designers I get to create for have stores at Go Digital Scrapbooking and here are their contributions for this month's Mixology.

Here's what Marie H Designs has created for you!
~ Touch the Sky ~

Available at Marie's Go Digital Scrapbooking store

Credits: Marie H Designs ~ Touch the Sky, font ~ The Beach

and

Here's what MDD Designs has created for you!
~ Touch the Sky ~

Available at MDD Designs Go Digital Scrapbooking store.

Credits: MDD Designs ~ Touch the Sky, font ~ Jakob's Handwriting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Releasing today from Designs by Romajo.

~ Irish Morning ~

Available at Designs by Romajo's Plain Digital Wrapper store

Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Irish Morning and Just My Luck Templates, font ~ Celtic

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Mar 24
moemc
moemc Mar 25
It is time for Mixology at GDS.  One colour pallette, lots of designers and you can mix and match the packs to make the perfect kit for you.  For a limited time each pack is only $1.20.  Touch the Sky by Scrapbookcrazy Creations by Robyn - bit.ly/SCR_GDS

Tammy
Tammy Mar 25

It's $1 Happy Hour at Plain Digital Wrapper!!

The designers at Plain Digital Wrapper are given a color palette (and/or a theme) and create mix and match packs for your scrapping pleasure.  Each pack is only $1!!

Happy Hour runs for seven days beginning the 25th of each month.

Two of the designers I am honored to create for sell at Plain Digital Wrapper! Here's what they have created for you this month.

From Designs by Romajo
~ Kites for Easter ~

Available at Designs by Romajo's store at Plain Digital Wrapper.

Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Kites for Easter and All The Way Templates, font ~ Egg 

From Marie H Designs

~ Welcome Spring ~

Available at Marie H Designs' store at Plain Digital Wrapper

Credits: Marie H. Designs ~ Welcome Spring and All That Spring Templates, font ~ March Into Spring

Enjoy shopping!!

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Mar 25
Lou
Lou Mar 26

Lou here!

Andrea Gold is in the Designer Spotlight at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com!
Each day pick up a piece of her Midnight mini. It coordinates with her Midnight bundle, available for only $6!
He store is 40% this week only, and if you join her in the Forum for her Designer Challenge, you could win a $10 coupon to her store!
Andrea Gold'sstore here

Challenge here.

One of the lovely kits on sale this week is Lively. I like the color palette, the beautiful flowers and patterned papers, and its vintage feel.

moemc
moemc Mar 26
Spring in Pink Templates by Kakleidesigns 

https:///...ex&cPath=113_319

http://store.gingerscraps.net/Spring-in-Pink-Templates-by-Kakleidesigns.html

A wonderful set of templates to help make scrapping easier and ensure your page will look awesome.

LO1 Kit by MoosScraps Designs - A Touch of Spring

LO2 Kit by Urban Fairy - Butterfly Kisses

The Forum post is edited by moemc Mar 26
Lou
Lou Mar 28

Andrea Gold is in the Designer Spotlight at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com.
Each day pick up a piece (Free!) of her Midnight mini. It coordinates with her Midnight bundle, available for only $6!
He store is 40% this week only, and if you join her in the Forum for her Designer Challenge, you could win a $10 coupon to her store!
Andrea Gold's store
Challenge in the forum

One of the lovely kits on sale this week is Breathless. The blue/green color palette, its feel of quietness, everything in this scrapkit is so beautiful and perfect to scrap my photos at a natural spring (and we were breathless indeed when we reached that high spot!).

Michelle (mrWagnerAK)

This garden inspired kit by Arizona Girl Designs is perfect for spring photos, your garden photos, or a bright colorful page of a certain little boy climbing trees. A perfect accompaniment is word strips with advice from a tree.

The Garden Gnome Kit contains 10 full size jpg pages and 42 png elements. If you enjoy this kit check out the whole collection. Bundle contains the whole collection: kit, alphas, word bits, word art, and the solid paper pack (exclusive to the bundle). Bundled for a great value of $12, it's currently on sale for $3.

stmac88
stmac88 Mar 29

Created with  a sweet kit called SPRINGTIME FAIRIES by Memory Mosaic . It contains 12 papers and 42 elements .
https://www.digidesignresort.com/...2irnouv0n6qcvhinc0q7

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 Mar 29
Michelle (mrWagnerAK)

Amanda reminds us to "Own the power of creative thinking, imagination, vision, dreaming, seeing, and acting." This Lens Flip Faith-spiration Collection by Amanda's Digital Studio is about expressing that change in our viewpoint and embracing the wonder of life God intends us to share! First, we must flip the lens-begin seeing and thinking as He does-make God the focus in our lens.

I have had a great time playing outside my comfort zone and creating an artsy layout featuring Lorilee and her grandbabies. I love the mix of elements and background papers. I used a blending mode on almost every layer and PSE brushes on others. Come on and "own the power."

Anny-Libelle
Anny-Libelle Mar 31
~~ Live for today ~~ Bundle by Dawn Inskip @ The Lilypad

Pages: « 1 2
'':
fade
slide
Rating: