April 2018 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » The Goods » Enabling
Pippin
Pippin Apr 3
Dae Designs is spotlight designer at GDS this week. You can collect pieces for free of her daily download kit April Showers every day through April 7. Her store is also on 50% discount. One beautiful kit of hers is Bouquet, with beautiful papers and elements.

Here is a beautiful example layout by ScrappinRosie.

Share:
Tammy
Tammy Apr 5

Michelle of MDD Designs is hosting the Mask It challenge for April at Go Digital Scrapbooking. Would love to have you join in!   

MDD Designs is releasing a full mask pack to go with the challenge freebie.

~ Shape It - Masks ~

Available at MDD Designs store at Go Digital Scrapbooking.  

Credits: MDD Designs ~ Shape It - Masks and My Happiness Is With You

~~~~~~~~~~

Time for a blog train freebie release from Designs by Romajo!

~ Egg-Stravaganza ~

Click on over to Designs by Romajo's blog to find all the download links.   

Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Egg-Stravaganza and Stick It To Me Templates, font ~ Storybook

~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a great kit for scrapping the spring photos you'll be taking!

And it works great for Easter photos, too. :)

~ Bloom ~

Kimberly Stewart

Available at Kimberly Stewart's store at Plain Digital Wrapper.

Credits: Kimberly Stewart ~ Bloom, Love It Scrap It (retired) ~ Got Mojo Vol. 1 Templates, 

fonts ~ DJB Eggsellent Wobbly and Egg

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Apr 5
Tammy
Tammy Apr 6

Here is April's collaboration kit from the designer's at Plain Digital Wrapper!!!
Perfect for Spring photos!!!

~ Seeds and Sunshine ~

Available HERE at Plain DigitalWrapper.

Credits: Plain Digital Wrapper ~ Seeds and Sunshine Collab, fonts ~ seasons-spring and March into Spring

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cute, cute kit!!!

~ April: 2018 ~

Fran B Designs

Available here at Fran B Designs' Plain Digital Wrapper store.

Credits: Fran B Designs ~ April: 2018 and This N That Vol 5 Template, 

font ~ Happy Sans

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Apr 6
Pippin
Pippin Apr 6
This weeks spotlight designer at GDS is Dae Designs and you can collect her daily download kit April Showers for free through April 7. She also has a lot of other beautiful kits in her store like the one I have chosen: [URL="http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/...mp;products_id=34267"]Winter Wonderland[/URL]. 

The beautiful example layout is made by lousmith.

Remember that Dae Designs shop is on 50% discount this week.

stmac88
stmac88 Apr 6

Created with HEART of GOLD Collaboration kit  for April by the designers at GDS.  This beautiful kit in shades of gold is perfect for many genres of layouts.  It is free with a $15 purchase. In the second layout I used a mask by MDD Designs called Shape it Masks.

http:///...mp;products_id=35205

http:///...mp;products_id=35019

My Heart

Heart of Gold

Anny-Libelle
Anny-Libelle Apr 12
Make a difference Bundle by Dawn Inskip
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Make-a-Difference-Bundle.html

The Forum post is edited by Anny-Libelle Apr 12
Tammy
Tammy Apr 13

This kit is TOO cute!!!!

~ Outdoor Explorers ~

Day Dreams 'n Designs 

Available at Day Dreams 'n Designs' store at Plain Digital Wrapper.

Credits: Day Dreams 'n Designs ~ Outdoor Explorers, 

fonts ~ mtfwhimsy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Releasing today from Designs by Romajo.

~Celebrate Life ~

includes Celebrate Me and Celebrate Us kits 

Available at Designs by Romajo's Plain Digital Wrapper store.

Also available individually.  

Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Celebrate Me, font ~ Allura

Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Celebrate Me, font ~ Allura  

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Apr 13
faith8892
faith8892 Apr 14
The Spotlight Designer this week at Go Digital Scrapbooking is Scrapbookcrazy Designs by Robyn.  CHECK OUT HER STORE! Her featured kit is Drama Queen: 

Here is my layout with this great kit! 

You can also find great deals in her store this week! Like this kit Blue Bunny

This layout is by Tissie12 

stmac88
stmac88 Apr 15

Created with OH BOY Collaboration kit by the designers at Digidesignresort. A cute boys kit for scrapping all your little ones photos.
https://digidesignresort.teachable.com//p/sunset-scrapper-club

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 Apr 15
Attachments:
  ohboy1withquickpage-000-Page-1.jpg (395Kb)
  Oh Boy Preview.jpg (412Kb)
  ohboy2-000-Page-1.jpg (436Kb)
stmac88
stmac88 Apr 15

Created with Touch the Sky by Over the Fence Designs. This beautiful kit is part of the March Mixology at GDS. With a beautiful palette of rust and aqua this kit is perfect for many genres of scrapbooking.
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=234_478_481&products_id=34929

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 Apr 15
faith8892
faith8892 Apr 15
There are just a few hours left in the 40% off sale for Scrapbookcrazy Designs by Robyn! This is the last day of her Designer Spotlight! Don't forget to go pick up the last piece of the daily download - Drama Queen  

You can also check out the rest of her store and find great deals on kits like Pugalicious! 

Love THIS layout by Scrappin Rosie 

Lou
Lou Apr 16

Lou here with a new Daily Download and Designer Spotlight at GoDigitalSCrapbooking.com!

This week Bren of Brenian Designs is in the Spotlight. She has a lovely mini dedicated to mothers for you to collect over the week 16-23 April. Each day collect a piece of A Mum's Love.

Her store is also 50% off from April 16-23!
A perfect time to pick up those items you have been wanting.
Be sure to check her store for coordinating pieces to A Mum's Love.

And join her in the Forum for her Designer Spotlight challenge to get a posting bonus and a chance to win a coupon!

I don't feature in many pictures, I'm usually behind the camera, so this one is all the more special to me...

rcam50
rcam50 Apr 16
Created with OH BOY Collaboration kit by the designers at Digidesignresort. This is a Fantastic little Boys kit for all your layouts.

https://digidesignresort.teachable.com/p/sunset-scrapper-club

The Forum post is edited by rcam50 Apr 16
Attachments:
  Oh Boy Preview.jpg (412Kb)
  Page-1.jpg (75Kb)
  Page-2.jpg (100Kb)
Lou
Lou Apr 18

Lou here!

Did you remember to pick up today's piece of the Daily Download at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com?!

Brenian Designs is in the Designer Spotlight this week. Every day collect a piece of her beautiful kit A Mum's Love. This week, her store is also on sale 50% off.

While her store is 50% off, be sure to check out her coordinated pieces and other fantastic products. One favourite of mine (and which also celebrates Mum/Mom) is Unconditional Love. I like the soft creamy colours, the delicate elements and these handprints... aaaaah! I knew exactly what photo to scrap when I saw them...

Anny-Libelle
Anny-Libelle Apr 19
~~ F1 Racing bundle ~~ by Dawn Inskip at The Lilypad
 http://the-lilypad.com/store/F1-Racing-Bundle.html

and my page with the collection

The Forum post is edited by Anny-Libelle Apr 19
Lou
Lou Apr 20

Lou here!

Don't forget to pick up today's piece of the Daily Download at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com!

Brenian Designs' lovely mini A Mum's Love will make for beautiful pages celebrating your Mum, you as a Mum or any special and important lady in your lives.

Her store is also 50% off from April 16-23! Be sure to check her store for coordinating pieces to A Mum's Love, and this is also the perfect time to pick up those items you have been wanting. Not only she does fantastic kits, like Owl always love you (I love those owls!), but she also does amazing templates! I really like the circles in Rainforest Hues Page Templates.

Tammy
Tammy Apr 20

Check out this kit!

~ April Showers ~
Digital Gator Designs

Available at Digital Gator Designs' store at Plain Digital Wrapper.

Credits: Digital Gator Designs ~ April Showers, Southern Creek Designs ~ template, font ~ Clicker Script

~~~~~~~~~~~

Releasing today from Designs by Romajo. ~Insta-Spired Templates ~

Available at Designs by Romajo's Plain Digital Wrapper store.

Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Insta-Spired Templates and Earth Hour, fonts ~ Signatura Monoline Script and April Flowers

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Apr 20
Tammy
Tammy Apr 24

It's time for the Mixology sale at Go Digital Scrapbooking.

One color palette, great designers, super choices!!

Each pack is $1.20 until May 7.

You can mix and match to make a perfect kit for you!

Two of the designers I get to create for have stores at Go Digital Scrapbooking and here are their contributions for this month's Mixology.

Here's what Marie H Designs has created for you!
~ Antique Love ~

Available at Marie's Go Digital Scrapbooking store

Credits: Marie H Designs ~ Antique Love, font ~ Acryle

and

Here's what MDD Designs has created for you!
~ Antique Love ~

Available at MDD Designs Go Digital Scrapbooking store.

Credits: MDD Designs ~ Antique Love, font ~ DK Lemon Yellow Sun

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Apr 24
Michelle (mrWagnerAK)

It's Mixology time at GDS. The theme this month is Antique Love. As always, LilyAnn of A Fish Design has a new set of creative templates that feature background papers at the diagonal.  This set also features bold frames and masked areas for papers or photos. I paired one of her templates with last month's Posting Bonus Collab, Something Wonderful. I think they both come together nicely in my layout featuring our latest grandchild and his maternal grandmother. 

stmac88
stmac88 Apr 24

Created with the March 2018 GDS Collaboration kit , ESCAPE. This beautiful kit in soft pastel shades of pinks and blues is perfect for all your beach and summer layouts.

http:///...mp;products_id=34749

Template 1 of ANTIQUE LOVE Templates by A Fish Design

These beautiful templates are the perfect page starter for all your layouts!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php… 

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 Apr 24
Pages: 1 2 »
'':
fade
slide
Rating: