July 2018 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » The Goods » Enabling
Lou
Lou Jul 1

Hi! Lou here!

I cannot believe it is July and Summer is  in full gear now!

MarieH Designs is in the Designer Spotlight this week July 1-8! Each day colllect a piece of the Daily Download mini Finally Summer.
Check out her coordinated collection: addon kit, extra papers, stickers, templates and alphas
She also has a 50% off sale in her store and if you participate in her Designer Challenge, you can get a piece of this month’s posting collab and a chance to win a $10 coupon to her store!

I love the bright happy colours and fun elements and stickers in this new collection! Doa few pages or your full Summer album with it! The templates will help you get started!

Share:
stmac88
stmac88 Jul 1

Created with Garden Sweetness by Carena Designs.This stunning kit is perfect for many genres of layouts .Contains many floral flowers, ribbons, lace, flags, heritage key tag, vintage frame, butterfly, white bird , heritage photo frame, and 10 gorgeous papers. I also used a mask from Carena's Days Gone By. 

https://www.digidesignresort.com/...seea11nf7jhsh07 ;

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 Jul 1
Lou
Lou Jul 2

Hi! Lou here!

Don't forget to pick up today's piece of the Daily Download! This week July 1-7, MarieH Designs is in the Designer Spotlight with a Daily Download mini Finally Summer, a new coordinated collection, a storewide sale AND a Designer challenge where you can win a coupon to her store!

MarieH Designs has lots of fantastic templates and kits in her store, all 50% off for a limited time. If you are looking for a beach holiday kit, check out Beach Treasures kit and bundle, or By the Beach kit and bundle!

Lou
Lou Jul 3

Lou here to remind you to pick up today's piece of the Daily Download!

MarieH Designs is in the Designer Spotlight this week July 1-7! Each day collect a piece of the Daily Download mini Finally Summer.
Check out her coordinated collection: addon kit, extra papers, stickers, templates and alphas
She also has a 50% off sale in her store and if you participate in her Designer Challenge, you can get a piece of this month's posting collab and a chance to win a $10 coupon to her store!
I love the bright happy colours and fun elements and stickers in this new collection! Do a few pages or your full Summer album with it! The templates will help you get started!

Another fantastic collection is Cottage Garden. It will be perfect for Spring or Summer pages.

Anny-Libelle
Anny-Libelle Jul 4
Wonders of the Sea by Dawn Inskip
@ The Lilypad

Lou
Lou Jul 6

Hi! Lou here!

MarieH Designs is in the Designer Spotlight this week July 1-7! Each day collect a piece of the Daily Download mini Finally Summer.
Check out her coordinated collection: addon kit, extra papers, stickers, templates and alphas.

She also has a 50% off sale in her store, and as luck would have it she has another NEW RELEASE at GDS today: Effervescent Sunset, kit, extra papers and templates!

Effervescent Sunset Kit

I love the colors of this new collection! Perfect to scrap a sunset or those photos at the zoo of what my youngest calls "Small-potamus" (Petit -potame in French).

Template by Southern Creek Designs

WA Ginormous by Elizabeth's Market Cross

Tammy
Tammy Jul 6

Here is July's collaboration kit from the designer's at Plain Digital Wrapper!!!
Perfect for those summer photos!!!

~ Summer Camp ~

Available HERE at Plain DigitalWrapper.

Credits: Plain Digital Wrapper ~ Summer Camp,

Tiggconn's Scrap Designs ~ free template,

font ~ Apple Symbols

~~~~~~~~~~~

Releasing today from Marie H Designs

~ Finally Summer

Available at Marie's stores at  Go Digital ScrapbookingMy MemoriesPlain Digital Wrapper

Credits: Marie H Designs ~ Finally Summer, font ~ 2Peas Grandpa

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Jul 6
Lou
Lou Jul 8

Hi! Lou here with a new designer in the Spotlight!

MDD Designs is in the Designer Spotlight this week July 8-15 at GDS!
Each day collect a piece of the Daily Download mini Roots & Wings.
She has also created a full coordinated collection: kit, WA, paints, templates and alpha. Check out the bundle for best value.

Her store in on sale 40% off and she also has a designer challenge where you can get a part of the Posting Collab and a chance to win a coupon to her store!

This collection is full of beautiful purple, teal, tan and light colored tones creating stunning layouts every time.
Scrap about your roots, your dreams for the future or anything else really. This is simply a gorgeous and versatile collection.

I like this photo of them. They had dug a hole in the sand, and were both looking far in the distance (into the future?!)

A walk through the park. He did not want to wear his hat. I gave him mine. Too bad I do not have a photo of me wearing his!

One of their favourite places: the “plane museum”

moemc
moemc Jul 9
Beautiful new Collab for July at GDS - Tea Party.  This Collab is free when you spend just $15 in the GDS Store

http:///...mp;products_id=36316

Tammy
Tammy Jul 10

New from MDD Designs
~ Roots and Wings ~

Available at MDD Designs store at Go Digital Scrapbooking.

Credits: MDD Designs ~ Roots and Wings and Carving Memories Templates, font ~ Alex Script

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Jul 10
Anny-Libelle
Anny-Libelle Jul 10

Take a look of the last collection designed by Dawn Inskip. So beautiful in every way.

Botanical

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Botanical-Bundle-incl-FWP-Journal-Cards.html?mc_cid=731f359360&mc_eid=c547f96dd0

The Forum post is edited by Anny-Libelle Jul 10
rcam50
rcam50 Jul 10
Created with Beach Memories By The Designers at DigidesignResort . A Beautiful New Kit Perfect for all your Summer Photos . This kit has many Beautiful Papers and a large variety of elements .

https://digidesignresort.teachable.com/p/sunset-scrapper-club

The Forum post is edited by rcam50 Jul 10
Attachments:
  ddr-beach-memories.jpg (59Kb)
  page-1.jpg (317Kb)
  page-2.jpg (291Kb)
stmac88
stmac88 Jul 10

Created with the July 2018 Tea Party Collaboration by the designers at GDS. This beautiful mega kit , in shades of pinks and greens, is perfect for many genres of layouts and is free with a $15 purchase. http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/...oducts_id=36316 ;

The Forum post is edited by stmac88 Jul 10
jojo
jojo Jul 11

MDD Designs is the Spotlight Designer at Go Digital Scrapbooking.com. Her works included bundles, kits, alphas, templates and more. She also has some creative and useful tools such as photo overlays, mask and photo stacks to name a few. Here are some of my favorite products that she has done.

Here store is on sale for 40% off this week through July 15. Don't forget she has the daily download also where you can pick up some pieces of her mini kit Roots & Wings.  Below is a sneak peak of the template that coordinate with the mini.

There is something for everybody ... go take a look.

http:///...manufacturers_id=176

Tammy
Tammy Jul 17

Templates are awesome! :)

~ American Pie Template 8 ~

Carla's Treasures

Availableat Carla's Treasures' store at Plain Digital Wrapper.

Credits: Carla's Treasures American Pie Template 8, Marie H Designs ~ Effervescent Sunset,  font ~ Aprils

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Jul 17
Tammy
Tammy Jul 18

New from MDD Designs

Epilepsy Awareness ~

Available at MDD Designs store at Go Digital Scrapbooking.

Credits: MDD Designs ~ Epilepsy Awareness and A Moment Captured Templates, font ~ Quilted Butterfly

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Jul 18
Pippin
Pippin Jul 19

Our designer in the spotlight at GDS this week is Scrapbookcrazy Creations by Robyn has a lot of gorgeous kits in the store. I have chosen one to highlight here: This Moment In Time There is a daily download in the store that you can collect every day through July 23.

Here is a beautiful example layout made by Rochelle86.

The Forum post is edited by Pippin Jul 19
Tammy
Tammy Jul 20

Releasing today from Designs by Romajo.

~Sea and Do ~

Available at Designs by Romajo's Plain Digital Wrapper store.

2015 Credits: Designs by Romajo ~ Sea and Do and So Squared Templates, font ~ The Beach

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Jul 20
Pippin
Pippin Jul 23

Our designer in the spotlight at GDS this week is Scrapbookcrazy Creations by Robyn has a lot of gorgeous kits in the store. I have chosen one to highlight here: Sail Away kit. A perfect kit for summer and sea activities. 

Here is a beautiful layout example by Lana Beber.

Tammy
Tammy Jul 24

It's time for the Mixology sale at Go Digital Scrapbooking.

One color palette, great designers, super choices!!

Each pack is $1.20 until August 7.

You can mix and match to make a perfect kit for you!

Two of the designers I get to create for have stores at Go Digital Scrapbooking and here are their contributions for this month's Mixology.

Here's what Marie H Designs has created for you!
~ Sounds of Rain ~

Available at Marie's Go Digital Scrapbooking store

Credits: Marie H Designs ~ Sounds of Rain, font ~ Bull Frog

and

Here's what MDD Designs has created for you!
~ Sounds of Rain ~

Available at MDD Designs Go Digital Scrapbooking store.

Credits: MDD Designs ~ Sounds of Rain Templates and Between the Raindrops,
font ~ Falling Rain

The Forum post is edited by Tammy Jul 24
Pages: 1 2 »
'':
fade
slide
Rating: